Aahil Yazdan Series

A skyscraper which can be seen from a distance is looking versatile whose top floor is having World's most secret and top agent whose identity is still a question. A being who never allows someone to access him . He gets what he wants. He considers himself the darling child of good fortune. Being a Virgo,perfection lies in his nature . The night reaches its peak. Silence reigned everywhere. Someone by opening the door of the room breaks the silence. 
"Aahil, What are you thinking about? " Zohan asked.              
What an emperor can think? Aahil smiles mysteriously.
Zohan also smiles on Aahil's profound answer as Aahil means" the ruler "
So Mr Aahil is thinking of  triumphing the world? Zohan said.
For this time I'm just thinking of tackling with interior and exterior dangers which our country is facing Aahil replies.
Many have tried to fix these problems and failed," Zohan noted, a hint of hopelessness was clearly seen in his voice.
Just because even one of them wasn't Aahil Yazdan . Aahil said.
Zohan laughs helplessly and kept laughing for a long time.
By the way aren't you going to home as you have just completed your mission? and Aunt  Sajida must be waiting for you Zohan  said.
Yeah! I have to go. she's getting weaker day by day doctors say this is because of loneliness .As Daddy always remain busy in his work and I'm also helpless in this matter Aahil said.
But I think you should also think about this matter as I know your Mama is your only weakness . Zohan said.
But you also know that duty comes always first for me. Aahil said and stood up. I'm leaving for home by the way when Sophia gives you a report about the mission we just completed then you have to send it to me.
Yes ,Zohan said (2nd In cheif ) But never disclose himself and acted as Chief Of Secret Service in (Aahil Yazdan )'s absence.

                    A 50 years old woman  scientist, was engrossed in her experiments when the security alarm rang. She pressed a button, and the screen lit up, showing Aahil entering. Her eyes welled up with tears as she saw her son. Aahil approached and hugged her tightly.. Her eyes became wet Aahil enters in laboratory from a special door, approaches his mother and hugs her they remain in this condition for two minutes. Then  Aahil separates himself  from his mother. What are you doing here ? You promised me that you will never go to Laboratory as your health is not so good . Aahil said anxiously.
Don't worry my son! I'm fine but the world is not. Aahil's mother said desperately.
  Why are you saying this mama? What happened ? Aahil asked.
you know that nowadays a lot of progress has been made in field of Robotics but as you are aware of some criminal Minded people .They wish to rule the world but this time they choose robots. Dr Sajida said
This is a serious threat. Tell me more.
Aahil urged.
Our foremost enemy and an illegal country which is very advanced in technology. I have  information that they managed to make a Super Decta Robot who can destroy  electric system of our country. His mother explained.
Oh is this possible?  I mean how a robot can do this? It can connect with an electric power system of the country and can permanently destroy it.
Oho that's really dangerous situation Aahil said .
I should talk to your daddy about this. Dr sajida said.
Hmm! You should . Okay now let's go you should sleep now (Aahil takes his mother with him to their home which is called Bin Qasim Mansion )

                        When his mom sleep, Aahil yazdan calls Zohan Ibrahim and explained the situation . And orders him to call Secret Service members in meeting hall tomorrow. The next morning he went to" Sardar Manzal " Secret Service headquarter, where Zohan Called 2 members there as Aahil told him to do that .Sophia Jamal who is deputy Chief of Secret Service, an intellectual, fighter, multilingual and beautiful girl was sitting on the chair and on his  left side Shahwaar, her Colleague a secret agent is also sitting there . Door opens and Aahil Yazdan comes through it . Sophia's eyes began to spark to see him. Aahil as usual pretends to be unknown of her feelings.
According to him, these are just mango people things and he is not that common man and will never allows his companions to do this. As he sits, Shahwaar asks : "How are you Mr Aahil Yazdan?"
Aahil smiles and replies I think we met yesterday and you are asking like we  met a year ago.
Shahwaar's laughter was spontaneous.
You are right, but I enjoy every reply of yours. Shahwaar was still smiling.
Before anything else could be said, chief's voice echoed through the hall.
                     Chief speaking. Sophia and Shahwaar became more attentive.   Chief's voice is as mysterious as he is.Sophia could only think .The next moment she said "Yes Chief, we are here  " . Aahil was also sitting there but was pretending like he doesn't have to do anything with all this stuff. You guys are going to New Walo for a mission. Aahil will guide you about this . Sure Chief ,Sophia said obediently.
So what's the mission? Shahwaar asked.
Machine which machine?
Mr Aahil I am talking about Mission not machine. Shahwaar said with smiling face.
But Aahil reacted as he didn't hear something.
Sophia remained silent during this . So She said to Shahwaar " Why are you asking him .You know that Aahil would never tell us anything else untill he wants to do that. Sophia said who was smiling sweetly by looking at Aahil .
Be ready we are leaving tonight. Aahil said and leave . Sophia got a little furious on him. He took a long breath and on the next moment,she was exiting from Sardar Manzal.
                       A girl riding a white horse skilfully,while her father is far away from her, smiling at his daughter's madness for horse riding.That girl was Zarlish Khan , a beautiful and charismatic girl.Zarlish belongs to a wealthy and influential family of landlords .She is highly educated and intelligent, with a degree in criminal justice.She was Trained in advanced combat and tactical skills. She has expertise in forensic science and criminal psychology.Through hard work and dedication, she becomes the youngest Assistant Commissioner at just 22 years. Elegance and beauty is in her blood. "I know you are the best rider but
you have to be careful while riding as you know that how protective I am about you!"Suleman Khan said .
I know! Don't worry! Zarlish replied.
Love you and proud of you my daughter! Suleman Khan said.
Zarlish was grining like a Cheshire cat on hearing such remarks from her father. She was considering herself world's luckiest girl.Her face was beaming with glee, unknown of her ultimate destiny,she was so peaceful and satisfied........

                    To be continued
Please give me your feedback also So I can include it on the front page . And I  would really appreciate your help.Thank you so much for your time and valuable insights.

            Regards Warda Akhtar