14.

[ Machiko’s ]

I woke up early in the morning with Amara leaning on my arms. She was still sleeping, tired because of what we did last night.

"Beautiful," I whispered to myself while staring at her face. 

She suddenly pouted while her eyes were closed. She's awake. I smiled cutely when I saw that.

"Kanina ka pa gising?" She spoke in a soft tone.

"I just woke up, baby. Are you still exhausted? You can still take a nap. I won't go away," I assured her.

"You have training, 'di ba?" She opened her eyes.

"Yeah."

"Then, go, hm? We'll see each other later." She smiled a little.

"I'm lazy," I teased her, laying back down again. She playfully smacked my arm.

"Machiko!"

"Baby, come on," I baby talked.

"Huwag mo akong ganyanin, ha! Nakukuha mo ako!" She defended herself, stopping her smile. Kinikilig na nga.

"I wanna go out with you, please? We are dating, right?" I smiled playfully, remembering what she just said last night.

"Machiko Lim," she sighed, but ended up smiling. "Okay."

I smiled so widely when she answered that, and then we were just getting ready for the day.

"Take a shower, na," she said when I was still standing in front of her. "What?" she added.

"Take a shower with me." I was so clingy, I didn't want her to be far away from me. Fuck. This was making me crazy.

"What the hell?" She laughed. "Hell no! May binabalak ka! Gaganti ka sa'kin."

"Come on, Arceta! Priorities!" I immediately carried her; she was shouting and laughing at the same time. We ended up taking a shower together; we were just kissing and hugging each other's bodies.

[ Amara’s ]

When we got there, I watched her training with the other JMC members. Luckily, she convinced the staff to let me in. 

"I'm so tired." She was sweating badly after dancing when she sat down beside me on the floor.

"You're so good, Machiko." I smiled at her and gave her a bottle of water. Then, I started wiping her dripping sweat.

"Tangina naman," Maise said, and the three were staring at us, which made us laugh.

"Damn!" Machiko laughed at them.

"Punasan mo rin ako! Naneto!" Juniper jokingly asked Maise to do it, but biglang binakuran ni Caily.

"Doon ka, shoo!" She glared at Juniper. We were all laughing about it.

"Gusto ko talaga uminom," Maise suddenly shared when we were all sitting down on the floor.

"Kaka-inom lang natin! Napaka ano mo, ha." Juniper rolled her eyes.

"Let's drink sa condo ko mamaya." Pag-aya ni Caily sa kaniya.

"Talaga?!?" She was happy.

"Talagang-talaga," Caily smiled a little. Improving sila, ah? Hindi na enemies palagi in front of us.

"What's your plan, Jun?"

"Matutulog, pagod na ako." She smiled bitterly.

"Is there a problem?" Machiko suddenly asked her.