How to Cancel Allegiant Airlines Flights?

Canceling a flight can be a stressful experience, but understanding can make the process smoother. Whether your plans have changed or an emergency has arisen, here's what you need to know about canceling your Allegiant flight.

Allegiant Airlines offers a 24-hour cancellation policy for all flights. If you cancel within 24 hours of booking, you'll receive a full refund, regardless of your fare type. This policy applies as long as the flight is at least seven days away.

For cancellations made after the 24-hour window, the process and potential refunds depend on the type of fare you purchased:

Nonrefundable Fares: Most Allegiant tickets are nonrefundable. If you cancel a nonrefundable ticket, you won't receive a refund, but you may be eligible for a credit voucher for future travel.

TripFlex Fares: If you purchased TripFlex with your ticket, you have more flexibility. You can cancel your flight up to one hour before departure and receive a full credit for future travel.

To cancel your Allegiant flight, follow these steps:

Visit the Allegiant Airlines website and log in to your account.

Navigate to the "Manage Travel" section.

Select the flight you wish to cancel.

Follow the prompts to complete the cancellation process.

Alternatively, you can call our customer service at +1-800-416-8919 to cancel your flight.

Remember that Allegiant charges a cancellation fee per person, per segment. This fee is deducted from any eligible credit you may receive.

It's important to note that Allegiant does not offer refunds for missed flights. If you're running late, contact the airline immediately to explore your options.

By understanding and following these steps, you can navigate the cancellation process more effectively. Always review the specific terms and conditions of your ticket before booking to ensure you're aware of all cancellation policies.