♛ 𝗍һᥱ s⍴᥆𝗍ᥣіgһ𝗍 ᥱ𝖿𝖿ᥱᥴ𝗍 ♛

♥︎ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ♥︎
Edited

Hinata Hyuga was a young girl with long, dark blue hair that flowed down to her curvy waist and  lavender-coloured pupil-less eyes that sparkled with warmth and kindness. She was only fourteen, but already the heiress of a noble clan ,with everyone around her admiring her  for her beauty and her social butterfly personality. Hinata was innocent and happy, with a heart full of love and compassion for those around her.

♔ 🅗🅘🅝🅐🅣🅐 ♔

I fluttered my eyes open and rays of light beamed at me. Without a second thought, I flipped onto my stomach and groaned into my cozy pillow. I just need five more minutes. My lavender eyes grew tired each minute that had passed and I let darkness succumb me...

A bucket of ice cold water poured over me, soaking my bed and carpet. I let out a high-pitched shriek and the culprit giggled.

“Hanabi!” I yelled.

“I'm actually helping you right now, you're late.” Hanabi said.

“Late for what?” I asked.

“Your mission.” Hanabi said and I shrieked once more. I hurriedly looked at the clock and saw that it was ten o'clock. I'm thirty minutes late!

I sprung up from my bed and ran to my washroom, where I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower.

I stepped outside and found a plate of fluffy pancakes on my bed. I slipped on a black fishnet shirt, a purple and white hoodie and navy pants, also slipping my shinobi headband around my neck, loosely.

Grabbing a pancake, I ran down stairs and wore my ninja sandals, from there, I took off. I ran down the streets chewing my pancake and I eventually reached the gates of Konaha.

There I found my teammates, Shikamaru Nara and Utaka Kirigiri, sleeping. Memories hit me like a bomb, I remember they always used to sleep. A grin spread across my face and I jogged to their side.

I slowly crouched down beside Shika and shook him to which he hummed.

“You're finally here, Hyuga.” Utaka grumbled and both the males sat up.

“Sorry.” I apologized.

“Ney, let's head off now.” Shikamaru declared and me and my team headed out the village.

«Third person»

Sara was a woman with fiery red hair and deep brown eyes that sparkled with excitement. She had always been an attention seeker, ever since the first time all eyes were on her at a school award. From that moment on, she craved the rush of spotlight, of having all eyes on her. Her outgoing personality for attention often got her into trouble but she had a deep -seated insecurity that drove her constant need for attention.

⊰Sara⊱

I frowned at the person staring back at me through the mirror. I looked hideous while Hinata looks like a goddess when she wakes up. It's always Hinata, the heiress of the Hyuga clan. Hinata, the strongest Kunouchi in Konaha village. Hinata, the beauty of a thousand women. It's always her...

With a deep breath, I punch the mirror, breaking it into shards. A tsunami of pain hit me but no sound came out of my mouth. I moved my fist away and stared at the shattered pieces of glass. Thousands of memories came rushing back to me. I remembered every single detail. My father used to stick shards into my body. My father used to break glass when he was drunk.