2

The morning light is dim, the clouds have cleared and the rain has stopped.

It rained a little last night, and the raindrops fell on the renovated land, moistening the fields and grass.

"Lin Lin, why do you have so many dark circles under your eyes? Did you not get enough rest last night and steal sweet potatoes and potatoes?" As soon as she got up, she was teased by Li Tingzhen.

Why didn't you get enough sleep? You don't know. Lin Lin complained in her heart.

"It's nothing, thank you sister-in-law for your concern. It was just that there was thunder last night, and I didn't get enough rest." Lin Lin curled her eyes and answered with a smile.

"All the villagers of Nanxi Village have come to gather." Captain Yu was shouting in the loudspeaker.

"Have all the people from each household arrived? Those in charge of the household should take inventory, and those who have not arrived should come here to report. Okay, okay, listen to me, today's main task is to reclaim the land. Continue digging what was not finished yesterday, and continue weeding if it is not finished. Those who don't have tools can go to the tool room to get them. Remember not to break them, or you will be charged. Er Gouzi, you only plowed a few meters yesterday. You are so gluttonous at ordinary times, but why are you the worst when working?" Yu Da finished talking about today's precautions and ordered everyone to disperse and start today's work.

"Lin Lin, are you feeling better? I was scared to death that day." Lin Lin was walking with Lin's mother, and a round-faced girl came over and looked at Lin Lin with concern.

Looking at the girl's chubby cheeks, Lin Lin guessed that she was about 14 or 15 years old.

Lin Lin flipped through her memories and found that this was her good friend Yu Jinfeng, Captain Yu's daughter. In her memory, she was a cute and simple girl.

"I'm much better now. I'm fine now. How have you been these days? Is there anything fun?" Lin Lin changed the subject. Now she didn't want to hear about what happened a few days ago.

"Hey, isn't that Qin Zeyang? Hehe, Lin Lin, take a look." Yu Jinfeng quietly approached Lin Lin and whispered to her.

When Lin Lin heard the name, she immediately looked in the direction Yu Jinfeng pointed.

Lin Lin only saw Qin Zeyang's profile, a smooth and fair face, long and distinct eyelashes, a high nose bridge, dark, thick and well-shaped eyebrows. It is hard to imagine that naturally grown eyebrows are better looking than carefully trimmed ones.

What surprised Lin Lin even more was Qin Zeyang's temperament, the kind of temperament that is hard to see in modern people, as if he had walked out of a landscape painting.

Suddenly, Qin Zeyang turned around and stared at Lin Lin for a few seconds. Lin Lin only saw his deep and bright eyes, and the only thing she could think of was "He is indeed the man who charmed the heroine and the original owner. He is so damn good-looking."

"Lin Lin was stunned by Qin Zhiqing. Don't worry. After a few days of marriage, Qin Zhiqing will be yours. You can see him every day." Aunt Wu next to her joked.

Lin Lin came back to her senses after hearing this. Her cheeks flushed and she felt embarrassed.

It seemed that she was not so disgusted with marriage. It seemed that it was not bad to have such a good-looking husband.

No, no, regardless of whether Qin Zeyang was willing or not, she didn't know him. He would leave Nanxi Village and return to Beijing in two years. If I marry him, wouldn't it be a waste of two years? More importantly, I should stay away from the characters in the plot and live my own life.