𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘: 𝚊𝚍𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙

•─────────•°•❀•°•─────────•

【 ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ - Play Lay Myself Down by Mazzy Star】

When you are wrong, you accept defeat and move on—not me. I dislike being wrong. It makes me feel powerless and stupid, but mostly, I hate feeling weak.

But here I am, in front of Ms. Saito, declaring my defeat. All queens need their 'wake-up to reality' moment.

"Ms. L/n, delighted to see you here." She grinned from ear to ear. I looked around her classroom and saw that she had her AP class there. The good thing is that they were all but with their work and did not care that I was there.

Being in here made me feel useless. "How can you help me?"

Ms. Saito gave me a paper containing the names of her AP and higher-graded students.

"With this list, we can help you assign someone, and then you can figure out the schedule. Now, let's see who can help you." She looked through the list of possible candidates.

Seeing her all happy and cheerful made me sick. She didn't know how hurt my pride was. But deep down in my pettiness, I can feel that she is proud of me, which motivates me.

"Oh, look. Here, we have Airi Matsumoto. She just got an A and was helping this other kid, but she is free now." She showed me who she was. She was okay. She needed to have a better sense of fashion. She had straight black hair and a famous and traditional Japanese bob haircut. She also had significant and round glasses.

She seemed like a nice girl; I could see myself working with her.

"If you pair with her, she can also help you with physics, which I was told you are also failing." She smiled.

"Nice way to remind me, Ms. Saito. Mr. Yamada, so much for confidentiality, huh."

Looking at Ms. Saito, I gave her the fakest smile. "Sure, I am so grateful for your help." Grabbing the sheet she gave me, I was about to leave when she called me back.

I internally rolled my eyes and screamed.

"Since Mr. Yamada mentioned that you are also failing in other subjects. How about you consider having one tutor that could guide you in all the subjects instead of having to look for one for each subject."

I shrugged. I appreciated Ms. Saito's interest, but she is getting annoying now.

"I know someone who could help you out." Taking my eyes off Ms. Saito, I rechecked Matsumoto and hoped for the best.