9

Chapter 9 Cold Cabbage

◎Interest◎

Ten minutes later, the families of the second and fourth sons were sitting in Qian Baoru's room, all with their heads down and silent.

They looked like elementary school students who had made mistakes, especially obedient.

The old lady sat cross-legged on the kang, pursed her lips, and said, "Recently, our family has not been very peaceful, and has become a joke in the village. Do you have anything to say?"

Zhao Lao Er was a smart man. He raised his eyes to express his attitude, "Mom, this is all Miao Miao's fault. I'm here to say sorry to Taohua on her behalf."

As he said that, he turned his head to look at Zhao Taohua, his attitude seemed very sincere, "Taohua, your cousin is ignorant, I hope you adults Forgive her this time, don't lose your harmony because of an outsider."

Faced with his plea, Zhao Taohua raised her eyebrows slightly, hesitated for only a second, and then raised her chin proudly like the original body, and said coldly: "She knows how to snatch a man, what else doesn't she understand? I don't accept such an apology."

Although the original body didn't really want to commit suicide, she left the world because of Shen Tianbai and Zhao Miaomiao.

She has no right to forgive anyone for the original body.

Her words made Zhao Laoer frown slightly, and he could only turn the gun to his younger brother, "Lao Si, you can't forgive Miaomiao either?"

Zhao Laosi is honest and simple, and has a dedicated personality, but his attitude on this matter is surprisingly tough, "The red mark on Taohua's neck has not disappeared yet. If it were you, what would you think?"

The two looked at each other, and the atmosphere was a little tense. At this time, Qian Baoru suddenly coughed lightly, and there was no smile on her wrinkled face.

"You are all fathers, and it is normal to be concerned about your own children, but you must not be confused about major issues. Let the two children solve their own problems, and you all should not get involved."

Before liberation, Qian Baoru was the daughter of a wealthy family in the south. She studied in a girls' school, and later married into the old Zhao family and experienced war and crossing Guandong. In the final analysis, she was an educated old lady with rich life experience, and even her words were set in a set.

However, no one in Dongshan Village knew her origins, and she rarely went out of the house, so people thought she was a poor family who fled here to settle down.

"When the eldest brother comes home next time, you three brothers will discuss and divide the family."

"What? Divide the family?" The two brothers said at the same time.

They never thought about splitting up the family. How could they split up the family when their mother was still alive?

"Mom, I won't split up the family." The first person to speak was Zhao Lao Si. Compared with the other two brothers, he felt that he was the least capable. If the family split up, his mother would choose to live with the other brothers, and he couldn't stand the life without her.

"Mom, I won't split up the family either." Zhao Lao Er ignored his wife who was desperately winking at him, and didn't agree with his mother's decision.

Qian Baoru looked at the two good sons in front of her, feeling relieved, but her idea of ​​splitting up the family didn't change.

She waved her hand to signal everyone else to go out, leaving only Zhao Lao Si and Zhao Lao Er to say something.