12

Chapter 12 Sweet and Sour Radish

◎Falling into memories and thinking of someone◎

Wheat waves are rolling, and the autumn weather is clear and refreshing.

Two days before the autumn harvest, the three brothers of the Zhao family finally came back one after another.

The first to come back was Zhao Zhengdong, who went to her mother's house with his wife. This person was similar to the memory in the original body. He was very handsome, but he looked listless and looked like a sickly boy. His white face and thin waist made him look like a gigolo who loved to eat soft rice.

What Zhao Taohua was more curious about was how could a girl be willing to marry such a sickly boy?

Could this be the legendary power of love?

Zhao Zhengdong felt a little guilty at the "scrutinizing" look from his sister. He poked his wife next to him and asked her to hand over the things she brought from her mother's home.

Zheng Xiaomei received her husband's hint and hurriedly took out a small wooden comb from her bag and handed it over, "Taohua, I heard from your elder brother that you always have lice on your hair. This is made by my brother from my mother's family. Try to use it to comb your hair. It's especially useful."

"?!..." This was the first time Zhao Taohua heard that the original body's hair actually had lice? With the original body's character, she didn't doubt the truth of this at all!

So she felt her scalp tingling and her hair was on fire, as if those lice were dancing in her hair at this moment.

She took the comb and asked in a crying voice: "Sister-in-law, can this comb really comb them out?"

Zheng Xiaomei first glanced at her husband, then smiled at Zhao Taohua and said: "It should be possible, he said it is very useful, I haven't tried it."

This half-hearted answer is like the false advertisements in later generations that cannot convince people, but Zhao Taohua still chose to put the comb in her pocket and immediately wash her hair. As long as she thought of the bugs in her hair, she was completely broken...

In the evening, the original third brother Zhao Zhengxi and the fourth brother Zhao Zhengbei also came back in a dusty state. Zhou Minglan looked behind them and asked the third son in confusion, "Zhengxi, where is your wife? Why are you the only one back?"

Zhao Zhengxi's wife is Lin Xing'er, who is considered the village beauty of the next village. When they got married, the whole village was shocked.

At this moment, he pursed his lips tightly, and there was no joy on his handsome face that a newly married man should have, "She went back to her parents' home for something."

Knowing that his son was dull and introverted, it was good that a girl was willing to marry him. Zhou Minglan took the flour bag they brought back and did not ask any more questions.

Today is a good day for family reunion, and dinner will be richer than usual.

In order to get points, Zhao Taohua volunteered to cook, but Zheng Xiaomei, who was in the kitchen, pushed her back to the inner room as soon as she said that. "Go and chat with your brothers. I'll be here and call you when it's time to eat."

Because Zheng Xiaomei was strong, Zhao Taohua was like a helpless chicken. Before she could resist, she had to give up the idea of ​​cooking and focus her attention on her four brothers.

At the same time, the four people who were being looked at also looked at her at the same time, and the originally lively atmosphere suddenly became a little cold.