21

Chapter 21 Heart-Stirring

◎Everyone has his own way of living. ◎

Wang Xiaoyun was one step faster than Shen Tianbai. She stiffened her neck and scolded Zhao Miaomiao: "If you are pregnant, you are pregnant with Tian Er's bastard. Don't try to blame Tianbai! Besides, you were so badly injured when you fell into the pit that day. Even if you were pregnant with Nezha, you couldn't save it. You, a fox spirit, just want to cheat my son!"

Because Tian Er took the initiative to report to the police to prove his innocence, most people in the village now believe that he should be innocent. No one discussed the matter in public. Everyone was quietly waiting for a result. In addition, Li Ying and the others deliberately concealed the truth, so Zhao Miaomiao was even less clear about how she was rescued.

And now she was completely focused on her belly, so she didn't ask who rescued her.

Hearing the name "Tian Er", Zhao Miaomiao frowned in confusion, "What Tian Er? What does my pregnancy have to do with Tian Er? What do you mean by that?"

Wang Xiaoyun thought she was pretending to be confused, and snorted coldly with a roll of her eyelids: "Anyway, the bastard in your belly may be someone's, and you can't rely on our family! Be tactful and get out!"

Having a child out of wedlock is not a glorious thing. Zhao Miaomiao felt a pain in her heart when she heard the word "bastard".

She never thought that one day she would end up like this. Seeing that Shen Tianbai still didn't express his opinion, she gritted her teeth and asked, "Your mother said that our child is a bastard, and you just listened to it?"

"Miaomiao, I..." Shen Tianbai wanted to hold her tightly in his arms to comfort her, but in front of Wang Xiaoyun, he just thought about it.

It's not that he is afraid of his mother, but his mother was tortured by Zhao Taohua for most of her life in the last life. It's really pitiful. In this life, he wants to respect her well and doesn't want her to cry all day because of him.

Seeing the man in front of her so cowardly, Zhao Miaomiao regretted having a relationship with him. If it wasn't really necessary, she wouldn't have to endure this kind of humiliation.

The Zhao family members are all fierce. Although she usually appears gentle, she has the urge to destroy the world when she is serious.

"Shen Tianbai, you Shen family must give me an explanation today, otherwise I will report you for rape to the Revolutionary Committee. If I don't live, you won't be able to survive either."

These days, rape is punishable by shooting, and the three Shen family members were instantly upset!

"Miao Miao, why are you like this?" Shen Tianbai looked at her in a daze, and he couldn't believe that the woman who had been gentle and considerate to him would say such a thing.

Suddenly thinking of the way this woman chopped her husband with a knife in her last life, he had to believe that she would really do such a thing...

But this time, she used this cruelty on herself.

Wang Xiaoyun was so angry at this naked threat that she almost had a cerebral congestion. She immediately rushed over and wanted to hit him, and she didn't forget to curse him with the most vicious words. Fortunately, Li Ying was very smart and pulled her daughter aside so that she was not injured.

Shen Yuanzheng, who had been silent all the time, finally couldn't stand the smoky miasma in the room, and suddenly roared: "Wang Xiaoyun, shut up and get out of the house!"

Wang Xiaoyun turned around and was frightened by the man's black face. After several times of wanting to say something but stopping, she went back to the house very reluctantly.