50

Chapter 50 Divorce

◎【1st update】◎

Zhao Zhengdong was still drinking Chinese medicine bitterly. She planned to wait until he gave up drinking Chinese medicine completely before taking out the pill.

After calculating, there were only three pills left. She was not sure whether the medicine could work on mental illness, but now in order to expose the true face of the scum, she could only treat the dead horse as a living horse.

The next day, Zhao Taohua first found Shen Zhichu and told him her plan, and then the two went to Qin's house together.

At this time, Shen Zhichu's mood was extremely complicated. His body was tense all the way. Seeing this, Zhao Taohua held his hand and gave him the insignificant strength.

After the two arrived at the door of Qin's house, they took a deep breath before going in. Qin Qiuxiang was sitting in the yard holding a doll to coax her to sleep. When she saw them coming, she immediately rushed to greet them excitedly.

"Taohua, look, she's asleep!" She held the doll in front of them, with motherly love on her face.

Shen Zhichu lowered his head in shame, and didn't dare to look at Qin Qiuxiang's slightly innocent eyes again.

Zhao Taohua was much calmer than him. She took Qin Qiuxiang's clothes and led her into the house. "The baby is asleep. Let's go in and talk, otherwise it will catch a cold."

After the three of them entered the house, she took out the pills she had prepared in advance.

"Sister Qin, look, I brought you something delicious. Come and try it."

The repair pill is about the same size as the small honey pill in traditional Chinese medicine.

For Qin Qiuxiang, Zhao Taohua is the person she trusts the most. She looked at the pill in her palm and took it up without thinking, without any hesitation.

Seeing her take the pill, Zhao Taohua and Shen Zhichu both watched her reaction closely, fearing that she would have any adverse effects from the medicine, and looking forward to it working on her.

They waited for half an hour but nothing happened. The two looked at each other at the same time, both very disappointed.

"Then Sister Qin, you stay with the baby. If you have anything, come to my house to find me."

Qin Qiuxiang still smiled foolishly, no different from usual.

After the two came out of Qin's house, Zhao Taohua couldn't help but sigh, "Why don't you say that medicine doesn't work? It obviously works well on you?"

This time it was Shen Zhichu who held her hand to comfort her, "Maybe the medicine is only ineffective for mental illness, but Sister Qin will still benefit from it physically. Don't worry, about my uncle's matter...we can think of another way."

Zhao Taohua thought about it and felt that this was the only way.

In the early morning after a night, someone knocked on the door of the Zhao family.

Zhou Minglan was the first one to get up in the Zhao family. She yawned as she went to open the door. Seeing Qin Qiuxiang outside, she coaxed her like a child: "Qiuxiang, why are you here so early? Why didn't you bring your baby?"

"Sister Minglan, I want to find Taohua."

"Oh, okay~ come in soon." Zhou Minglan shook her messy hair and walked forward. She was still a little confused. At this time, she suddenly stopped and realized that the other party was wrong!