~moving to another city~1

It was a sunny afternoon,I was lying in bed, texting with my best friend Max. She's cute person. She is obsessed with bows and really likes the color pink. We have a common group of friends consisting of 5 people with us (Max,Me,Amalia, Adrian and Dominic) They are amazing people. I really like hanging out with them.When I was about to reply to Max's message complaining that her boyfriend was texting other girls, my mother called me from the kitchen.

- Davi,dear come here for a second please!- she yelled. I got out of bed, put on Hello Kitty slippers and went to the kitchen.
- Yes mom? You need something?- I asked curiously and raised an eyebrow.
- Me And your Father, wanted to talk to you - She say,I didn't know what she meant, but I knew it had to be something important.
- okay mom, im listening - I announced and looked at them.
- Well, here's the thing: we have to move to another city for business reasons. We will earn much more there than we do now.- my dad finally speak,And i was in shock.Move? After all, I've lived here since I was born. I have friends here, family...I didn't want to move, but my parents want the best for me, so I just nodded .
- Im sorry sweetie. We leave in three days - my mom says with worry. i love her. She is the Best mom ever.
- Dont be sorry mom. I know You both want the best for me. I love You - I said quietly. I didnt like when my mom was sad,she is so caring.

The next day I met my friends. I wanted to say goodbye to them. I didn't tell them that I was moving to another city. Only now did I dare.

- Hey guys.. i need to tell You something..- I say quiet,i was scared to tell them though. I really care about them,And i dont want to leave but my family is more important.
- What is it Davi? - Dominic Ask,They raise an eyebrow. Oh Jesus, how afraid I was. They looked at me. It was stressful. I started playing with the hands behind me.
- Well um.. im sorry i didnt tell You this but.. I'm moving to another city in two days. - I replied after a few minutes. I'm afraid of their reaction. They were shocked. And I played more with my hand.
- what- You are leaving us? - Amalia Ask,she was shocked. Just like the rest.
- im really sorry. Dad has a business where he will earn more. But I will try to come! - i yelled the last part. I was really scared. Oh man.. However, the city we moved to was 200 km from the current one.

On the day of the move, I was already packed, I was waiting for my mom and dad in the car, I was afraid of new city. New school, new friends. One sec. What if I don't find new friends?I was afraid of being alone, I always had only my group of friends. No. I'll definitely find someone. I'm sure of it.