𝖲𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟤 : History

[Please Do Not Read this if you haven't read the Main Chapters! To avoid spoilers! Please do not read this first!]
- Reminders from your beloved Author Eri-nim!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝖲𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟤 : 𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖲𝖺𝖼𝗋𝗂𝖿𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖶𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎.

Elieselotte's dying state has affected everyone in the Palace of Cosmos especially Miss Justice and Felix, the reawakening of the Wish Granter of Holiness/Seraphim is still ongoing yet the Wish Granter itself is refusing to be revived.

Anshen always got distracted by thinking Elieselotte all the time, on the other hand Xitheia felt regret however her 'death' did not stop him from his focus on his people in Eastern Reusemeige Estate.

Felix keeps thinking on regressing methods by the help of Yoo Seongyoon 'the Highness of Jungseo' and the Regressor Supreme King, he wanted to save her while he would murder Xitheia for being irresponsible brother.

Miss Justice is now thinking risky ways like burning the human realm then she will use their souls to resurrect Elieselotte.
"the people doesn't matter anymore... She needs to lived."
"Pest Xitheia... I need Vengeance... I need Sacrifice!"
"the World.. Yes, Hahahaha..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
A tragic end of Reuseveil Dynasty routes the 100, 000 pirveons to commit unforgivable sin every 10 years.
.
.
.
Can it be rewritten? According to the Tablet of Reuseveil Dynasty, the Wish Granter 'the Zane of Ferinthe' had died because of it's weakness "Abandonment".

This Wish Granter had endured too much pain yet she choses to keep smiling and pretend like nothing is happening to her life.

Yet the story was written by the notorious Wish Granters "the Judge of Universe" and "the Father of Mighty Salvation", the old tablet of the End Reuseveil Dynasty vanished without a trace and all the people seem to forget about it.
.
.
.
They both regressed 600 years ago, they prevented Elieselotte from going into the Cosmos Auction show, and only her 3rd clone whose not connected into her body.
.
.
.
Xyfenzhin still banished for insulting Elieselotte and for terrorizing 3 countries, how come they regressed for just a certain someone? She's not special at all
.
.
.
.
.
.
She is a special person that would sacrifice herself just for everyone, including the earth. She didn't think of herself, no love for herself, lack of understanding in who she is.

In fact, she doesn't understand why she exist so she let herself being used and manipulated, she realized that maybe she's an sacrifice as she begun killing herself in all the times where her companions almost die...
.
.
.
.
In this way, she hide her true self behind those cheeky smiles and energetic behavior.
.
.
The Wish Granters cannot die, yet Elieselotte descended from Cosmos and used her human body to lived peacefully however since it's her first time using a human body, the body she use is still a baby which resulted her to be the "daughter" of the Narcissistic former Archduke of Reusemeige yet that wasn't true at all, because the foster mother of Elieselotte is a interfile who hasn't yet worshipped the Miraculous Statue of Greatest Father.

Her Mother Barcelona Cathneise is a former Saintess from Western Territory who is serving the God of Sun; Xyfenzhin, she cannot bare a child-the day she found the infant (Elieselotte), she had a relationship with the former Archduke of Reusemeige yet since Barcelona is craving for his love. Barcelona lied about Elieselotte being their child, the former Archduke believed her so easily because of the golden pendant that was around Elieselotte's neck which is a symbol of Reuseviché.