、✤ [ ♥︎ ] 03. jiaxu - ge .ᐟ

❛ 𝗂'𝗆 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎 ❜
𖥦 ˖ ࣪⭑ 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗹𝘆. 𝙳𝚄𝙰𝙽 𝙹𝙸𝙰𝚇𝚄

NEVER EVER did Jiaxu imagine taking care of a drunk girl in the middle of the street whose legs are all wobbly, walking like a duck and barely supporting herself while giggling like a small kid

NEVER EVER did Jiaxu imagine taking care of a drunk girl in the middle of the street whose legs are all wobbly, walking like a duck and barely supporting herself while giggling like a small kid. He reached out to hold her by her jacket and make sure she didn't hit herself on the tree but Ningyi was barely opening her eyes

"No wonder she always skips dinner that includes alcohol"

He wanted to call up any of her mates but remembering how drunk everyone went home, it would be useless. He was getting a little headache as he looked at Ningyi who suddenly sat on the floor while hugging her knees and rock back and forth like a small kid with cheeks flushed.

Jaixu came closer to her and knelt down before her "Xiao-Yi, where do you stay? I'll drop you home"

Ningyi opened her eyes and looked at Jiaxu with a shy smile before telling her address and went back to giggling like a small child. Jiaxu has never seen such side of Ningyi because all he saw was a professional young lady trying her best to do anything that she was asked to do.
Seeing such a side of Ningyi was probably a record for him and he didn't mind it since she was exceptionally cute.

He helped the girl to walk until they reach his car and made the girl sit and adjusted her belt. He sat in his seat and started driving a little fast as it would take almost 40 minutes to reach her apartment and it was getting late.

"Where am I going? Uh ? Jiaxu-ge?"

Jiaxu almost choked on the air and turned sideways to see Ningyi sleep talking. Jiaxu-ge? Is she finally calling me that ?

"Call me Jiaxu-ge once again"

"Jiaxu-ge"

He tried his best not to laugh out loud and just nodded his head and pat the girl's head "I'll be dropping you home. Take rest, I will wake you later"

"Okay Jiaxu-ge"

Jiaxu never imagined that one day, he would hear Ningyi calling him 'Jiaxu-ge' because ever since she joined the company, she was asked to call him by his name but she often refused and always called him as 'Boss Duan' so he was accustomed to it but today, he heard such words from Ningyi but in a drunken state.