The Forgiver

It all started about three years ago one of my biggest Facebook crushes had inbox me . "wassup" I went to smiling so hard I was already checking I'll go like his pictures , statues ect. I replied "nun chilling" short talking him making it seem like I didn't even know he exsisted y'all know how us girls go lol acting like we dont even care bout these young man . he was already in my inbox a few times before I guess I never saw it So we exchange numbers text from Time to time & call if we'll see each other from a distance. Months flew pass we was at the club on a Saturday night that was the shyt about a year ago clubbing and everything ,so I'm there with my girls posted then my song came on I'm in the middle of the floor hair swagging back in forth just dancing all of a sudden I felt someone staring at me from a distance but I'm thinking like its a lot of people in the club it could be any body but I kept feeling it so I look to my right then look to my left ,there was Tron , tron was the boy I had started talking to some months ago . I was now home laying in the bed showered and laced with baby powder but then my phone went to vibrating a 954-200 # had popped up I had got a new number so I didn't have no one number I answer "Hello" a strong deep manly voice said back to me "you know who this is?" I thought a min and looked at the screen confusedly like who is this . The voice said "Man this Tron you know you saw me to night why you ain't speak" oh , I hadn't heard your voice in a while but yup I saw you just like you saw me . We had talked for hours we went on and on and on it seem like Forever it was summer by then so there was no school the next day. Tron and I Had started dating no one really knew but a few on my girls his sister & his brother Bernard , Me & Bernard had gotten close while me & Tron was talking we would talk to each other about every thing we'll be on the phone for hours and he'll just tell me about his hoes and how he'll get caught up on FB by all his "hoes" and how Tron would be married to a different girls every Week I didn't really care about those things it was a social site but it was this one girl that would always come through, comment or like something on his wall and it started to bother me. I'd tell Tron he'll be like "I don't want them hoes I love you baby" blah blah blah me and Tron had stop talking a while but ill still talk to Bernard it seem like every time ill talk to Bernard hell be like I need a girlfriend sis so at the time my bestfriend was single so I thought why not hook them up . Shan and Bernard had started talking me and Shannon was sitting at the park when I gave them each other numbers.I got a phone call from Tron days later mind you me and him was on bad terms but I answered "Yea" he said "what you doing to night , I wanna see you "Mmm oh yeah" I replied but blushing cause even though me and him was on bad term just to here him make me smile ."go to the movies tonight he said when I heard him say that I was shocked because I was at my cousin house that very moment getting dress to go to the movies any way , so I was like see you there. Walking around seeing so many faces from Facebook but don't see him my movie had went off so I'm walking through the double door as I was walking out I see Tron home boy staring at me , I had on a yellow off the shoulder half shirt some jeans with two or three splits in them with my boots my sister had just didn't my hair it was pushed to the side & the other side with curls I thought I was cute . While standing there I admired tron nice fitted strong body Tron turned around he stood about 5'5 maybe 5'5 (1/2) he wore a cotton candy pink and whit stripe shirt some cacky cargoes & brown boats his hair was down. Oh I ain't mention he had dreads...... mhmm they just did something to me he walk up to me I gave him a slight smerk but in the inside I was doing cartwheels, jumping jacks and all he was really like everything he hugged me so tight I ain't wanna let him go though he smelled so good I could just take off all my clothes right then an there , we finally seperated from each other I turned my head I ain't want him looking at me cause I was blushing so hard "you gone call me tonight" he said ,I just nodded and kept blushing we walked away from each other I was fenna go home I went home showered & layed down I'm thinking like omg when should I call , what am I about to say to him a hour done pass I finally got the balls to call *Ring Ring Ring Ring*