9.0: Just this once

Two weeks had gone by since the incident occurred.

Minho had pulled Felix aside the next day to apologize for his harsh words, and Felix had forgiven him.

Everything was back to normal.

Though, he hadn't talked to the manager since that day.

Every time they made eye contact, Henry would spare him sharp glances throughout the day, as if he was trying to warn him about the repercussions of not keeping his mouth shut. Though Minho took no chances, as he desperately tried to avoid the man as much as possible.

Their second to last weigh-in would be in three weeks.

He'd exhausted almost all his options, and he was certain that he'd be meeting his goal weight soon.

He just needed to lose 10 pounds.

As he sat alone inside the empty dorms, he felt his hunger growing; and without putting much thought into the diet he was supposed to be following, he made his way towards the fridge, and there he found a note at the top of it.

"Hyung, I made something for you, Jeongin and Seungmin will be with me at the arcade. But if you want second rounds, it's in the pink bowl on the third shelf, you can have as much as you'd like, we'll be getting takeout. We'll bring some for you too"

He stared at the piece of paper with a small smile on his face before folding it and putting the paper into his pocket.

Why he chose to keep the piece of paper? He had no idea.

As he made his way throughout the kitchen, his eyes scanned over the refrigerator, he found that their fridge was almost vacant of snacks.

He'd have to go shopping soon.

He stretched his arm forward before taking out the shiny bowl that Felix had left him. As he peeled the cover off the plastic bowl, a delicious smell filled his senses as he felt himself practically drooling. He smiled to himself as he held onto the bowl, before seating himself at the table.

He loved to eat.

Eating was his favorite thing.

Not a single thought crossed his mind as he was unable to form words. And soon, he finished his meal in record time.

But that wasn't enough.

He wanted more.

He grabbed another plate, before grabbing the pink bowl filled with the delicious recipe that Felix had made just for him.

Two plates—turned into three, before three plates turned into four.

But the hunger hadn't left.

More.

He wanted more.

⊱ ─── ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ ─── ⊰

He slumped into his chair, stomach filled to the brim as he'd stuffed his face full of everything he could find.

He took a moment to recollect his thoughts, as he found himself unable to move; and there he was— slumped in his chair, satiated.

He raised his head, before scanning his eyes over the room. He mindlessly raked his eyes over the pile of dishes and the empty bowl, that was once filled to the brim with the food that he'd consumed, before a cold sense of realization washed over him.

The diet.

He felt himself snap out of the dreamy haze that he'd found himself basking in, before the aftermath of what he'd done hit him.