Chapter 61

Chapter 61

After the preview aired online, the production staff were delighted to see the explosive viewership and online discussions.

The production team had intentionally left the camera on Lu Yao and the others going upstairs to meet the four young guests, which had the viewers calling the production team immoral for creating such a perfect cliffhanger.

When Lu Yao and the others went upstairs, the production team's staff happened to be interviewing the young guests.

The four young guests were seated on the sofa, with the slightly taller girl among them appearing to be the oldest. Her name was Ye Nuan, and she was eight years old this year. She was a slightly famous child star actress, known for a tear-jerking performance in a hit drama last year.

The other three guests appeared to be around six years old, sitting on the sofa with their short legs unable to touch the floor.

The production staff, both male and female, were charmed by the boy with cute, curly hair. He folded his arms, looking both cool and aloof, but his voice was still a babyish squeak: "I don't really want to answer that question."

The staff were clearly amused by his adorable yet cool demeanor. Though they found his attitude funny, they were careful not to laugh out loud, fearing it might upset the little guy.

The staff continued to press, "Neil, why don't you want to answer the question?"

The little guy hadn't noticed that Lu Yao and the others had arrived just out of the camera's view. He sighed heavily, propping his soft cheeks with his little hands, and said helplessly, "From the photos you showed earlier, it's obvious he's the best-looking. If not him, who else?"

The other two young guests, the crew-cut boy Yu Chen and the younger girl Tang Ruanruan, nodded in agreement.

The production staff could no longer hold back their laughter and burst into giggles.

The young guests' judgments based on appearance were both innocent and hilarious.

At this moment, the production team's director deliberately spoke to the children, "Kids, turn around and see who has arrived."

Neil turned his head and immediately made eye contact with Lu Yao. Realizing that Lu Yao had heard what he said, he quickly turned away, avoiding Lu Yao's gaze.

His face turned bright red, and his eyelashes fluttered, clearly showing his embarrassment.

Seeing the cute reaction, Lu Yao's eyes softened, and he smiled indulgently, showing a tender expression.

The director had the two groups introduce themselves.

The crew-cut boy, Yu Chen, was six years old like Neil, and he had a tough and mischievous personality. He was quite talented at table tennis. A video of him playing against two competent adults, where he easily outplayed them, had gone viral online, making him a sensation.

The youngest guest, Tang Ruanruan, was only five years old. She was shy and timid, sitting next to Ye Nuan, holding her hand and too scared to speak. Even her prepared self-introduction was spoken by Ye Nuan on her behalf.

When everyone learned that this shy little girl had perfect pitch and was a piano prodigy who had won awards abroad, they were amazed. This quiet and timid child was so extraordinary.

Seeing everyone looking at her in shock, Tang Ruanruan hid behind Ye Nuan to avoid their gaze.

As everyone had gotten to know each other and the evening had grown late with the sky darkening, the director suggested that they all go to the dining room on the first floor, where dinner was already prepared on a long rectangular table.