Part 1♥

JENNIE: Yn c'mon stop drinking you've already drank enough

*Jennie said to yn who was drinking wine as water 💀 and she was trying to stop her but still yn was stop stopping she was drinking and drinking*

JENNIE: Ynn!! Stopp nowww!!!

YN: Yahh!! You shut upp!!

JENNIE: Yn it's latee!! My mum is calling mee noww it's been 3 hours we're in this club!!

*JENNIE WAS YN'S BESTFRIEND SINCE CHILDHOOD AND THEY WERE LIKE SISTERS AND NOW THEY CAME IN A CLUB AND YN WAS DRINKING AND DRINKING AND THERE JENNIE'S MUM WAS CALLING HER*

JENNIE: Fine then!! I'm gonna leave you sit here

*Jennie said and she knew it's not safe for her to leave like this but still she has no choice her mum will be angry if she'll be late so she have to leave*

YN: Bye byee!!! Have fun bbg!!

JENNIE: go safely okayy!! Ik it's not safe leaving you alone but I'm really sorry my mom will kill me if I'll be late it's already 12:30 and you go safely!!! Byeeeee lobe youu!!! Be safeee!!!

YN: I'm not a babyy!! I can go by myself you go your a bad girl you are a bad girl bad girl

*She said totally in a drunk voice and Jennie was done and she leave the club leaving yn alone there*

*Now Yn was alone there she said to herself*

YN: Let's goo ynn!! Go to your home safely as Jennie said *Laughs*

*She was not able to walk straightly and she bumped into a guy and she said to him*

YN: Heyy!! Can't you see?? Blind man *laughs*

??: Ma'am I was walking straightly you were the one who was not walking properly!! And you look so drunk!! Are you alone??

YN: *Gasps* You call me blind?? And what will you do if I say that I'm alone?? Huhh??

??: I never said that you're blind and I'm not going to do anything with you I'm just saying that it's not safe for girls at this time!! Should I drive you to your home??

YN: No thanks!! I can go by myself!! You see yours!! Let's goo jennieee!! Oops Jennie is not with mee!! Let's goo ynnieee!!! Haha

*She leave the club and she was feeling dizzy she sat on a bench holding her head just then the unknown man she bumped into came out of the club and saw her and he went to her and said*

??: Ma'am are you okayy??

YN: You came again?? *Gasps* You're following meee??? *Gasps*

??: It's not like that the road is not safe so I'm saying should I drive you??

YN: Okkk!!! Lesssssss goooo woo!!!

*That unknown guy chuckled at her behaviour and he made her walk towards his car and then he made her sit and they drove away*

??: Btw what's your name??

YN: Why do you wanna knoww?? Huhh???

??: Just asking!!!

YN: My name is Kang Yn!!!

??: Ohh nice name!!

YN: Haha Ik!! 😗

??: wanna know minee??

YN: Not interested!!

??: My name is----

YN: I don't want to knoww!!! Shut upp!!

??: My name is KIM TAEHYUNG!!

YN: I told you I'm not interested!!

*Taehyung made a poker face and then they drove off to Yn's home and soon they reached her home and she said*

YN: Thanks Mr... For the rideeeee!!!!

*Taehyung bid a bye to her and left her home and yn got into her house and sat on the couch turning all the lights and started crying remembering her parents*

ACTUALLY:
Her mother and father left her at a very young age when she was just 10 they didn't cared about her and they live in abroad yn also have a younger brother she hasn't even saw her brother and they call her often but don't talk much her mother also only talks about business and blah blah blah!!! So let's continue!

YN: Why are they like thiss?? They don't even remember that they have a daughter

*She walked towards her room and just slept like that*

TO BE CONTINUED🥀

So how was this??? If you liked it vote it!!! I'll try to publish the 2nd part as soon as possible so for now bye my taebears 💗