𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2 :- 𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞

On May 4th, when we visited Havens High for admission, we met a mother and daughter

On May 4th, when we visited Havens High for admission, we met a mother and daughter. The mother introduced her daughter, Valerie Sinclair, to my mom. They hit it off immediately, and the mother asked if we knew of a good coaching academy for Valerie. We recommended Hertz, and although Valerie didn't join us on the first day, she started the following day. From that moment on, we clicked instantly and became inseparable.

The teachers at Hertz are incredibly attractive and HOT as hell, all being in their twenties. Especially Damian Miller and Raden Anderson - Mr. Miller teaches physics, while Mr. Anderson teaches chemistry. I was eager to share every detail with Valerie. I stay at Hertz every day to practice, but unfortunately, Valerie couldn't attend the event or join the dance team due to a family function she couldn't miss.

One day, during our usual practice session, we decided to take a break. Amara and Harriet were taking pictures with one of the staff's phones, so I joined them along with some other kids, and Ace joined us too.

Ace :- "I'll stand with Athena."

When he said that my heart skipped a beat, and my stomach did a backflip. As we were taking pictures, it was hard to see Ace because there were so many kids in the frame. I pulled him closer by his arm

Athena :- "There, all set."

We took the picture, but Amara deleted it, saying she didn't look good. I was so disappointed. After practice, we left Hertz and decided to go to the mall with Ace, Harriet, and Amara. At one point, Ace stepped away to make a call, and I saw it as my chance to get a picture with him.

Athena :- "Hey Harriet , Let's take a picture when Ace comes back,"

Harriet :- "Yea sure why not"

When Ace returned, I called everyone over, and we took some great pictures.
Later, we learned that our batch, which had over 80 students, was being split into smaller classes. I was devastated because I wanted to stay in the same class as Ace. I ranted to Valerie about it, but then, shortly after, Ace walked into our new class and asked the teacher if he could join our batch. I couldn't have been happier. I got to know that he joined our class because his friends were there too.

And finally, it was the First Day of School-May 6th. We had class at Hertz before heading to school, so when we arrived, we waited for the teacher to join us. When he entered, he decided to ask about our schools.

The teacher :- "Those who are enrolled at Haven High, raise your hands,"

Valerie, several other students, and I raised our hands. Suddenly, Valerie pointed excitedly, and I looked over to see that Ace was also raising his hand. I was in complete shock

Athena :- "Can you believe it Val? Ace Hamilton is also at Haven High! I'm so excited!"

After class ended, I went straight home, got ready, and headed to Haven High for my first day of school. My parents and I attended an orientation, where I saw Ace walking into the auditorium with his mother. I pointed him out to my mom. We were given papers to sign regarding the rules and regulations, and after doing so, we took our seats. Moments later, Ace came over and sat next to my dad. My heart fluttered as they started chatting. Ace was wearing a smartwatch, and my dad jokingly mentioned that smartwatches weren't allowed. As they continued their conversation, I felt anxious, unsure of what my dad might say next. I leaned over to my mom and whispered

Athena :- "Mom please tell Dad to stop talking to him. I have a crush on Ace."

That's how my mom found out about my feelings and asked Dad to steer the conversation elsewhere. The orientation was pretty dull, and when it finally ended, we stepped out of the auditorium. I was relieved to see my best friend Adrien, Adrien Smith, whom I've known since 10th grade. After catching up with him, we headed back home. I was a bit down, though, because I didn't get a chance to see Valerie.

The next day was the weekend, so we didn't have school, but we did have classes at Hertz. As I walked to class, I noticed Harriet and Ace sitting together. I glanced at Ace, but Harriet's intense stare caught my attention. It seemed like something might be going on between them, so I decided to ignore it and went on to class. After class, as usual, we started practicing then Amara told something

Amara :- "Let's go grab some food."

Athena :- "Yea guys I'm starting to feel weak"

We headed to a nearby restaurant where we all sat together. To my surprise, Ace began serving everyone food, and I was really impressed by his thoughtful gesture. When I got home later, I texted Adrien and told him everything. He mentioned that he knew Ace through some mutual friends and told me Ace smokes and so on. I chose to ignore it. As the days went by, I found myself liking Ace more and more.

One day, during practice, we had a dance step where we had to hold hands. With Ace right next to me, our hands touched, and my stomach did a flip...