Chapter 77

Chapter 77

Lu Yao was dressed in a black sweater and jeans today, with a black shirt that accentuated his charming aura. Jiang Bai, seemingly wearing a matching outfit, was in a beige sweater paired with jeans.

The contrast between their black and white outfits highlighted their close relationship.

Lu Yao and Jiang Bai had become well-known nationwide recently, so to avoid being recognized, they were both wearing black cotton masks. Despite this, their tall figures and striking, cold demeanor made them stand out in the crowd.

As Lu Yao and Jiang Bai walked into the library in Haishi, Ye Mu-Qing, who was trailing them, looked at Lu Qi and tentatively asked, "Qi-Ge, should we follow them in?"

Ye Mu-Qing found libraries dull and boring, and he assumed that Lu Qi, who also found books unappealing, would be content to stay outside.

But Lu Qi, with a resolute expression, said, "Follow them!"

Half an hour later.

Lu Qi and Ye Mu-Qing, each holding a book and pretending to be absorbed in it, were yawning with boredom.

Ye Mu-Qing, stretching lazily, suggested, "Qi-Ge, why don't we leave? Playing games at an internet café would be better than staying here."

Lu Qi hesitated, almost agreeing, but then he noticed Lu Yao at the nearby table suddenly making a move.

Winter sunlight streamed through the window, casting a warm glow on Lu Yao and Jiang Bai by the window.

Lu Yao shifted his gaze from the book and looked up at Jiang Bai sitting across from him.

Under the sunlight, Jiang Bai's hair appeared even softer and fluffier, making it irresistible to gaze at, like a feather lightly brushing against one's heart.

Lu Yao's fingers moved slightly as he lifted his hand and gently touched Jiang Bai's smooth hair.

Sensing the brief touch, Jiang Bai looked up, blinking in confusion.

Lu Yao quietly twisted his fingertips and smiled, explaining, "You had a bit of fluff on your hair earlier."

Jiang Bai, running his hand through his hair, asked, "Is it gone now?"

Lu Yao replied calmly, without a hint of guilt, "It's gone."

After a brief exchange, they both returned to their books.

Even in the library, Lu Yao and Jiang Bai kept their masks on due to the many people around. However, their visible eyes and superior figures still made those who noticed them think that they must be handsome even without their masks.

Two girls sitting next to them had been secretly observing these two conspicuous men.

After Lu Yao and Jiang Bai finished their conversation, the girls exchanged excited glances and took out their phones.

Lemon-Flavored Cat: "Sister, I watched the whole thing..."

Mint-Flavored Cat: "I did too..."

Lemon-Flavored Cat: "The guy in the black shirt is such a schemer! If he wanted to mess with his boyfriend's hair, he should just say so. Why lie about some fluff on his hair! His hand was clean, not a trace of fluff!"

Mint-Flavored Cat: "Hehe, so cute. It's not scheming, it's just showing off their love!"

Lemon-Flavored Cat: "Don't you think these two masked handsome guys look a bit familiar?"