This is the only part. LOL.

Do you ever feel sad whenever your crush asks where your best friend is? Hi, I'm Trina, short for Katrina and I have a crush on someone who I think is crushing someone, in the person of my best friend, Trice, short for Beatrice. Trice and I were friends since forever. We live in the same town, grow up in the same village, went to the same school and just do most of the common things together. We didn't grew tired of each other even if we're in college now. People would sometimes confuse us as siblings although we look totally different with each other.

I am the only daughter of my parents and both of them works abroad. I live with my Nana, my mom's mother who I thank a lot for raising me. Trice is the youngest of 3, she has a brother, about 25 years old and a sister about 22. Her parents works here and she belongs to a complete family while my parents are divorced for like 12 years now.

So, college. We meet a lot of people and we learn not only the academics in a box (classroom) but we also learn how to deal with a lot of people. Trice took a Science related course because she's good at that, while I took up Literature because I was undecided after high school. Unsure of what lies ahead of me with that course, I managed to deal with it smoothly.

"Yo Trice, you good tonight?" I asked my best friend through the mirror, we're in the girls room now, getting ready for our class. She pouted her lips as she puts on her pink lipstick. "Sure. I already asked mom about this, so we're good." She said smiling. "Great. I hope Talia is coming." I said looking at my phone.

Talia, short for Nathalia is our new found friend in college. She's a Math major, a bit geeky when it comes to Math and only Math. Today is the last day of Semifinals exam and it has been our tradition to drink the night off. "Yo Talia, where are you?" I asked her as soon as she picked up. "I'll be there..." She said in a whisper. "Why are you whispering?" I asked her whispering... I caught Trice looking weird at me, I cleared my throat, "Why are you whispering? Where are you?" I asked in my normal tone of voice. I heard a door that opened-then closed before she started talking again, "Sorry, I was with Richardo." She said with a small smile in her voice. Oh...

Talia is half Spanish. She grew up there and was raised there. She moved here to get away from her past-lover which she didn't regret tho. She's been staying here for 3 years now, and that was also the birth of our friendship.

The school bell rang and both of us went to our exams... While I was walking down the hallway to my English class, I was stopped by someone, "Hi Trina." He said smiling at me. I died. "Hi." I answered. "Where's Trice?" He asked me. "Oh, she went to their building, exams.." I said. "Last exam of today huh?" He said smiling his white teeth and pinkish gums out. "Yup! Uhm, good luck to us..." I said smiling along. "Yeah."He said nodding. "Well, I have to go.. Bye Clyde." I left after saying that. Clyde is my crush. Well, I like him. Now what? But I think he likes Trice, and to think that I already have a boyfriend. Ugh, what is wrong with me? I shook my head before entering the classroom. I just hope the knowledge stayed because I really have to pass my tests to be able to travel the world someday.

"Late papers will not be accepted." Ugh, I hate it when teachers say that! I scanned my answer sheet again and decided to pass it or else I'm screwed. I walked out of the room heading to Talia's classroom. "Hey. What's up?" She asked me. "Nothing." I said looking and feeling down. "Don't you nothing me. What happened to you?" She asked me for the second time around. Okay, she knows so why keep it from her. Keeping from Nathalia is like keeping from myself, impossible. I know. "Clyde." I said, and with that, she hits my head. "Ouch." I complained. "You're such an idiot Trina. I mean, you're smart, use it, will you." We walked together to meet Trice in the school exit.