𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3 :- "𝐀𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧"

A few days later, we had a parent-teacher meeting at Hertz. I saw Val and her mom at the front, so my mom and I joined them. After sitting there for a while, Val and I decided to move to the back. When we did, I saw Ace with his mom. I was happy to see them and saw it as a chance to meet his mom. After the meeting, as parents began talking with teachers, my mom said we should speak with Mr. Miller about my studies. I hesitated because I didn't want to be called on in class later, but my mom insisted and pulled me over. Ace and his mom watched us and smiled at my reluctance, finding it amusing.After meeting with all the teachers, we all went to a nearby shake parlor. We enjoyed chocolate shakes and desserts while discussing what had happened at the parent-teacher meeting.

After the parent-teacher meeting, Val and her mom went home, and my parents and I headed to a restaurant where the rest of our family and cousins were waiting. As we drove there, I couldn't shake off my anxiety and was eager to check his Instagram's profile.Once I managed to find his account, I mustered the courage to press the "Follow" button.
My heart raced as I wondered if he would accept my follow request. To my surprise, just a few seconds later, he accepted and followed me back. The moment his notification appeared, my heart began to race even faster. I checked my smartwatch, which revealed a heart rate of 127 beats per minute. The surge of excitement was palpable, making the evening even more memorable.

Before I could fully process what had just happened, we arrived at the restaurant. As we got out of the car, the first person I noticed was my mom's sister, Aunt Elena. She greeted us warmly and directed us inside.Upon entering, I saw all my cousins gathered, and I felt a surge of happiness, as it had been a long time since we last met. Initially, the atmosphere was lively and enjoyable, but soon everyone began to drift into their own conversations, leaving me feeling quite bored. To pass the time, I decided to check my WhatsApp.

In our batch's group, called Beta, I browsed through the profiles of my classmates. When I came across Ace's profile, I recalled that I had saved his number a few days ago, but I hadn't been able to view his profile picture or details. I decided to update my status to see if he had saved my number in return. A few minutes later, I noticed that Ace was the first to view my status, confirming that he had indeed saved my number.Feeling a surge of courage, I decided to send him a message.

Feeling a surge of courage, I decided to send him a message