Chapter 1

When a rich Muslim boy falls for a muslim girl who never touched any na mehram ,who was clean,pure and pious ,who never lied.Everyone tried to hurt her ,Everyone tried to make her loose her face but she never stopped trusting Allah .what will happen when her family will fix her nikkah to someone else?

Zayna's pov

"Where are you going zayna?"I heard appa saying something i smiled and replied to him ."I am going to university appa"I said as appa also smiled and stood up ."Take care zayna appa's angel.May Allah save you from all the evil eyes and
peoples" Appa said as i smiled i just love when appa call me angel ."Thank you appa .Take care of yourself and eomma too." I said while hugging appa ."I'll go now Appa .Allah hafiz" i said "Allah hafiz.Appa said then i went to kitchen to my Eomma."eomma i am going to versity Allah hafiz." I said as mom hugged me and i hugged her back."Take care of yourself Allah Hafiz"And with that i leabed for versity after reciting ayatul kursi and taking Allah's name .
I was walking in the street as the bus stop is a little far everyone was staring at me as its a non-Muslim country .But it became normal to me living in seoul from childhood i have always received this type of stares now i am comfortable with it.I finally reached the bus stop.i walked inside the bus stop and walked toward a single sit.

I sat on the bus stop and started doing my dikr while looking outside ."Ya Allah please make everything easy for me .Please save me from all the egil eyes and peoples.Ya Rabbi ,please protect me from doing any haram things.Ya rabbi ,Please help me ,be with me.Ya Allah you are the most merciful ,Ya Allah show mercy to me .Ya Allah ,You are the forgiver and i am a sinner ya Allah if i did anything wrong please forgive ."

I said while looking at the sky.I reached the university gate .I walked out of the bus and entered the versity after saying

"Bismillah"

I walked toward my classroom .Some of my friends hugged me and i am the happiest that i got true friends and those who brings me closer to Allah.
I am thankful to Allah for that.

"Assalamualaikum"I said as they all replied "Walaikun assalam" And then we all went toward our sit .Soon the proffessor came we all greeted him and he started to teach us .

It was nearly afternoon ,I was coming out of my versity with my friends.I looked at the sky "Ya Allah shukriya for everything" i said . We were late tot ake the bus my other 3 friends went away as they live in other direction.I decided to walk Suddenly someone called me ."Miss" the angelic voice called as i looked back .I felt my heart beating so fast.The voice was so calm.

"Your bag's zip is open" the boy said as i looked at my bag and saw it open .

"Thank you so much for telling" i said as he smiled and went away .I looked at his dessapairing figure .It felt like a part of me is leaving me but i decided to ignore it .

Talha's pov
I got ready for my office wearing a black suit ,i went downstairs .It was early in the morning .Mom and dad were already waiting for me i sat on the chair .The maids served us the foods .

"Bismillah"I said before starting to eat."So,you are going to be the new ceo from today.MashaAllah my son i am proud of you.May Allah bless you and protect you from all the haram things and evil peoples "Dad said as i smiled "shukriya appa" i said as we both smiled"My son has grown up so well it feels like you were a baby yesterday and now you are a grown up man .May Allah grant you a ling life my son .May Allah bless you and No matter what happens just know that Allah is the best creator and planner.Always believe in Allah .
Mom said as i smiled .

"I will always believe Allah even if i have to die for it mom" I said as mom smiled .

Sometimes i feel like i have the best perents in my life who supports me always .Who teaches me what is right and what is wrong .I am thankful to Allah for granting me such perents .And i will try my best to keep them happy always.

As i finished my breakfast i left for office.

It was already afternoon,i decided to go home but there was something wrong with my car cause it wasn't working So,i decided to have a walk

I was walking through the streets i saw a girl a muslim girl its he first time i am seeing a muslim girl in seoul who was wearing white abaya with white hijab and niqab giving the princess vibe as i lowered my gaze i walked toward her

"Miss" She looked at me but i didn't dared to look at her cause i need to lower my gaze but when she turned i could feel my heart beating so fast ."your bags chain is open" i said as she thanked me .Her angelic voice i am falling for it .I smiled and went away .

"HER HEART MOVED AND WAS BEATING FAST ."

"HIS HEART MOVED AND WAS BEATING SO FAST."

"When Allah wants two heart to meet he will move both heart

Not just ones

"INDEED ALLAH IS THE BEST PLANNER INDEED."

......................................................

"no distance is too far, no time is too long, and no other love can break them apart."

Don't forget to vote and follow 💖

Bye bye