SoR : Introduction

— •• Follow me on instagram @anniiewriites for updates & sneak peaks !! •• —

DESCRIPTION :: In "Shadows of Resilience," two seemingly opposite lives collide in unexpected ways

DESCRIPTION ::
In "Shadows of Resilience," two seemingly opposite lives collide in unexpected ways. Alex, a brooding and rebellious soul with a troubled past, hides a depth of emotion and intelligence behind his guarded exterior. Marie, with her stable upbringing and academic achievements, carries the weight of early responsibilities and personal loss. As their paths intertwine, they discover that their strengths and vulnerabilities complement each other in ways they never imagined. Together, they navigate the shadows of their pasts, finding resilience and hope in their shared journey. This is a story of love, growth, and the unbreakable spirit that lies within us all.

•• IMPORTANT ••

Please be advised this story will contain mature themes and strong language.

• NOTE FROM AUTHOR •

Hey! Annie here, I just want to thank many of you for allowing me to take some time off of writing this story for you all due to my mental health. Writing and drafting this story has helped me a lot . Your support means everything to me. I appreciate every single one of you guys reading this now, and can't thank you enough. ♡ Now for the moment many of you all have been waiting for..

• MEET THE CHARACTERS •Shadows of Resilience MC & LI • For upcoming characters their boards will be posted on my instagram / OR this introduction will be updated

Shadows of Resilience MC & LI
For upcoming characters their boards will be posted on my instagram / OR this introduction will be updated .  @anniiewriites •

MAIN CHARACTER : MARIE RODRIGUEZ

Meet the Main Character of "Shadows of Resilience"  Marie Rodriguez

Meet the Main Character of "Shadows of Resilience" Marie Rodriguez. Based off the picture you can tell that she loves reading, makeup and binge watching movies and shows. Marie is caring, intelligent, strong-willed empathetic, optimistic, and supportive.

STICK AROUND TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THEM ! •

LOVE INTEREST : ALEX MARTINEZ

Meet the Love Interest of "Shadows of Resilience"  Alex Martinez

Meet the Love Interest of "Shadows of Resilience" Alex Martinez. Based off of the picture, you can tell he loves playing music on his electric guitar, listening to music in general, and working out. Alex is resilient, loyal, introspective, compassionate, hardworking, and protective.

• WHAT TO EXPECT •

• The story will be set on the present tense.
• You will learn more about these characters and their past in future chapters.
• A playlist will come out soon so you can listen while reading.
You will learn the meaning of the title as the story progresses.
•  The story will be a slow burn.

END :

Thats as much as I can say right now to not spoil too much on the story .. but you will understand why I am saying that very very soon❤️‍🔥. Can't wait for you all to be able to read "Shadows of Resilience" AKA SoR very very soon🫶🏼✨.

FAQ / Q&A :: Questions and Answers!

Q: "About how long will it take you to update?"
A: Considering the fact that I still attend school, it should be updated at least 3-4 times a month!! That means about 3-4 chapters every month. If anything is to change though, it'll be posted on my instagram!!

Q: " What's your instagram??"
A: My instagram will appear at every beginning of a chapter, that being said, my instagram is @anniiewriites , I post updates and sneak peaks, and you find things out earlier<3

Q: "What does SoR mean?"
A: SoR is an abbreviation for "Shadows of Resilience" also known as the title of this story <3

Ask me any other questions on the + button on your right hand side ! Leave your comments and I'll answer them<3

• I cant wait for you all to be able to read this story<33 . There is also a slight chance i might make it into an Episode story so if that does happen, you will all be the first to know!! ❤️‍🔥

• To know when the first chapter is coming out, follow my instagram for updates !! •

Thank you for checking out the SoR Introduction! FIRST OFFICIAL CHAPTER coming SOON ❤️‍🔥

You have reached the end of this Introduction. Check out my instagram for updates on the First Official Chapter of Shadows of Resilience.