|• INTIMACY OF EYES •| CHP 27:- JEALOUS FLAMS!!

CHP 27:- JEALOUS FLAMS!!

She saw Rivaan sitting there, looking at him, she said.

"What is he doing here?"

Rivaan gets up and says

"You know what, I am not interested in seeing you, okay? So, better behave."

"Standing in my apartment, my place, and looking at your confidence, the way you are talking to me."

Rivaan says with full aggression on his face, in a very manly voice, and in a rude tone.

"I won't be here if Harry won't have called me, got it?"

Looking at them arguing, Amber and Angad both look at each other. Amber went near Ivani, and Angad went beside Rivaan. Angad says...

"We are here to plan our projects can we discuss that first."

Rivaan controlling his anger, Ivani making faces looking in the opposite direction.

Harry says

"Luna my darling, what's your problem with Rivaan?"

"I just don't like him that's all"

"Why? I don't find him ugly. He is handsome, good-looking, with a hot body, manly voice. Then what's your issue with him?"

"I just don't like, that's all. No further questions."

Harry makes an confusing face and asked Rivaan

"Why don't you like luna?"

"I hate liars".

Ivani and Amber both of them looks at him with full of aggressive face and she says.

"Stop just keeping your side of stories and you know you don't have any place in my life, so I really don't care about you."

"You...., just shut up"

"Both of you, pin drop silence. We are here for the project, not for your argument." Harry shouts loudly

Rivaan says in full of attitude tone

"I don't want to work with her"

"Who wants to work with you (said lower voice) asshole"

Rivaan shows his aggressive eyes, and Ivani turns her face

Harry says

"Already things are done, advance payment is done, contact is signed, you can't cancel it. Anyways, I have heard that you both keep your personal and professional lives different, so."

Rivaan's point of view: "This is going to be the last time we both are working together. Once we are done, I won't see you again in my life, Ivani or luna whatever you are."

Ivani's point of view: "He doesn't have any place in my life, so why am I working with this man? I know my distances and especially how to be with a person like him."