Char's back at the nursery

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Charlotte's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up in the middle of the night, and i've got my head resting on Mia's stomach. I take a quick look at the clock, and it reads 3am. I glance up at Mia and she's peacefully asleep, I notice her beautiful red hair flowing across her face, she looks stunning. I look back down and I see her holding a lock of my hair in her right hand, still with her arms wrapped around me. I pull her arms so they were holding me gently, and pull her waistband down a bit so she can feel my hair on her waist when she wakes up, and then try to fall back asleep. "I'm so lucky to have such an amazing woman..." I think to myself, which repeats in my head until I eventually fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mia's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes opened, and I turned my head to check the time, it's 6:18am. I look down and Charlotte was laying, asleep on my stomach. She's so perfect. I place my hand on the side of her cheek and rub her ear gently, whilst placing kisses on her forehead. I picked up my phone, and there's only on notification. The contact name read "Marjorie 🙄". Fuck sake, I don't wanna talk to her. Her message read "Charlotte's shift starts at 7:10, make sure shes ready. Before you ask how I know your together, her location is on. See you and Char at 7:10." That's in 50 minutes. I'll let her sleep for another 10 minutes before waking her as I know she'd want a shower. Stop rubbing her ear, I start typing back to Marjorie "okay. Good to know I need to turn her location off from now on because we have stalkers." Why was Marjorie even checking Charlotte's location? I clicked the send button and layed there for a while.

About ten minutes later and I hear Charlotte mumble as she wakes up. "Morning love" i say to her, and i get a tired grumble in response. "Come on sweetheart, up you get you've got work" as she moves her head from my stomach to sit up next to me "morning Mia"  i tuck her hair behind her ear and place a gentle kiss on her cheek before speaking again. "Come on sweetheart let's get up" and I move the covers to get out of the bed. I step out the bed, followed by Charlotte and my heart flutters. How did I ever get someone as perfect as her? As i go to get my clothes out, she grabs the towels off the shelf and starts heading to the bathroom. I hear the shower turn on as i start getting changed. My usual black tank top and shorts, Charlotte loves how good it looks, but personally i think it makes me look fat. I wish i didn't see myself like that, but honestly all the memories from my dads coments have influenced me, probably because i was so used to them.

My mind starts trailing off and i end up sitting on the bed, with my head between my knees, tears flowing down my face, as i sat there silently sobbing. I hear the shower water turn off, and I jump off the bed. If Charlotte sees me crying maybe she'll see me how my dad used to.
Fuck that would make me feel like shit. I can't have anyone seeing me like he used to. Except myself...
I frantically wipe my face, stand up, and go back to sorting my hair out. I still feel the tears down my face as i stand in front of the mirror with my hair brush.
I hear the bathroom door open
Shit, shit, shit.
I hear Charlotte's footsteps as she opens the bedroom door, i turn around as shes stood there in a beautiful sage green towel. My god she looks so good. Why can't I look that good? Why do i look so ugly? I feel a tear drop from my cheek as Charlotte runs over. "Mia what's wrong? Talk to me" i sit down on the bed with Charlottes arm wrapped around me, and I feel my head pounding. It feels like the room is closing in on me, it gets hard to breathe. Tears are flowing down my face and I feel so vulnerable yet I can't stop. I hate this. My breaths getting shorter and shorter to the point I can hardly breathe. I put my head in my hands and start bawling. All the memories from my dad came flooding back to me. All his snarky comments. All his "jokes" that were just comments about me. I felt absolutely sick. I didn't realize how fast i was breathing but i could tell Charlotte was clearly worried about me.