23

Finally, considering all the troubles, Hu Xiu decided to sell the house.

It was because his daughter-in-law said that if he really came back to settle down in the future, he could build a new house.

The Huo family was the only one in the village that built a brick and tile house besides the old secretary's family.

And every detail was meticulous, even the ground was paved with bricks, so the price was naturally not low, a full 500 yuan.

This was just the cost of the house materials, and all the big furniture was included.

There were many families who were interested, but there were only a few in the village who could come up with 500 yuan.

Hu Xiu was more willing to sell the house to the two uncles, even if it was cheaper, even if the money was paid over a few years.

But after a few days of deliberation, the two families still did not dare to take on the "huge" debt.

So, to her surprise, the house finally fell into the hands of a male educated youth.

He came from Beijing and it was said that he bought the house for the purpose of getting married.

Now the two parties have signed the deed under the auspices of witnesses, but she can live there until the day of departure.

Of course, selling the house does not mean that everything will be easy.

As the separation is getting closer, there are more and more busy things.

Hu Xiu led the two sisters-in-law to do the final cleaning all day long.

Pots, bowls, pans, and other things that can be taken away were packed and taken away, and those that cannot be taken away and are not large furniture were all given to Chen Guilan and Zhang Meihua.

Ruiting was more responsible for taking care of the children, or accompanying her parents, brothers and sisters-in-law who came to visit her every few days.

Time passed slowly in this busy way, and March came.

That afternoon, Ruiting had just seen her parents off when a guest came to her home.

The little soldier in a half-worn military uniform was named Wang Hai, a soldier under Minister Hu.

He came to give Ruiting and her family train tickets.

After learning that the other party had ridden a bicycle for more than 50 kilometers from the county town, Ruiting, who was still not used to the current means of transportation, hurriedly greeted the person into the house to keep warm and made him a cup of tea.

Wang Hai was only 19 years old, with dark skin and a simple and honest look. He felt a little embarrassed. After taking a few gulps, he quickly took out two train tickets from his pocket and handed them over: "Sister-in-law, the train is at 5:10 pm tomorrow. Captain Huo said that the mission is heavy and he really can't spare time to come back, so he asked Minister Hu to arrange someone to take you to the train. When you get off at Tianjing Station, someone will pick you up... By the way, Minister Hu also said that he will pick you up at 10 am tomorrow. Is that okay?"

"No problem, thank you Comrade Xiao Wang." Li Ting agreed immediately. It was not surprising that Huo Xiao could not come back. After all, he mentioned this possibility when he left.

On the contrary, Hu Xiu, thinking of the seven or eight large bags piled up in the small room, was embarrassed and reluctant: "Then... the luggage must be simplified."

After hearing what her mother-in-law said, Lu Ting twitched her lips and thought that it was better for Huo Xiao not to come back, after all, his mother simply treated him like an animal.