𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

Now playing: B

Now playing: B.A.S. By Megan The Stallion ft Kyle Rich
0:44----⭕----------------3:26
He lying to me, I’m lying to him
Fuck it
Guess we both ain’t shit

Amaya

Today was just another day at UCONN, nothing too exciting. I had my usual classes and my usual schedule, just trying to get through the day without any surprises. That was, until my phone buzzed in the middle of my study session. I glanced at the screen and saw an email from my management professor, Professor Morales.

I rolled my eyes. “What now?” I muttered under my breath, tapping the email open. Apparently, one of my classmates needed a tutor, and the professor thought I’d be the perfect fit. I didn’t think much of it. I mean, I’m passing all my classes with A’s, so why not help someone out?

I responded to the email with a quick “Sure, I’m down,” and went back to my notes. I didn’t even ask who it was. I figured it didn’t really matter.

The next day, I walked into the library to meet my new “student.” I was half-expecting some quiet, nerdy type, but instead, I saw a tall girl in UCONN basketball gear, looking lost as hell. She had her hair tied up in a messy bun, and her legs stretched out like she owned the place.

I shook my head, trying not to laugh. “This has to be a joke,” I thought, but nope, she caught my eye and waved awkwardly.

I sighed and walked over. “You must be Jana.”

She grinned, flashing me a smile that was way too charming for a college freshman. “Yeah, that’s me. And you’re Amaya, right? Thanks for helping me out.”

I shrugged, dropping my bag onto the table. “Yeah, no problem. Let’s just get this done, alright? I got stuff to do.”

Jana nodded, flipping open her textbook. “Same here. I gotta get my grades up so I can play in the next game.”

As we started going through the material, I couldn’t help but notice how close she was sitting. Like, girl, do you need all this space? But I kept it cool, explaining things the best I could while trying to ignore the way she kept glancing at me like I was more interesting than the book.

By the time we wrapped up, Jana was looking at me with this weird mix of gratitude and something else I couldn’t quite place. She scratched the back of her head. “Thanks, Amaya. I really appreciate this. Maybe we can do it again?”

I nodded, stuffing my books into my bag. “Sure, whenever you need. Just hit me up.”

As I walked out of the library, I couldn’t shake this strange feeling. Like, yeah, she was just some basketball player who needed help with her classes, but something about her stuck with me.

“Whatever,” I thought, pushing it out of my mind. I had bigger things to worry about. But deep down, I knew this wasn’t just a regular tutoring session.

Something was different.

Lynn’s Note

Hey tookie pookies😝😝

Did this chapter eat or no??

Anywho, how was y’alls day? Good? Bad?

But I started school Thursday so updates are gonna be slow. So I’ll at least make sure to update 4 times a month.

Anyways vote and comment!

Have a nice day! Bye bye!