Chapter 1

This story is made by TamadnaAuthor_12

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

——
Please note that you may encounter typographical and grammatical errors in my story. Thank you for your understanding.

Enjoy Reading,
———————————————————————————

"Hestia Avery Zamora!"

"Pababa na po!" she shouted from upstairs when she heard her dad call out her full name.

She quickly organized all the things she would need in her first day at the university as a Senior High School student. Yes, she is Hestia Avery Zamora, an incoming grade 12 student at Arellano University and a graduating student.

Pagbaba niya sa baba, she immediately saw her father na naka kunot na ang noo at kita na halos may gumuhit ng mga linya sa noo neto. "Sorry, dad." She said, kissing him on the cheek. He just shook his head and quickly grabbed the keys from the table.

"Ate, pabili naman ako nang silog pag uwi mo galing school ha." And that is Amelia, her sister, of course as usual, she's always been a fan of silog dishes. Ewan na lang niya kung hindi tumaas ang cholesterol nito sa kakakain ng mga oily foods.

"Teh, di pa nga ako nakakapasok, uwi na agad nasa isip mo?" She uttered. "Daddy oh,"pagsusumbong naman ng kapatid nito sa daddy nila. She simply took a deep breath before speaking. As if she has a choice. "Fine, after school Amelia" she said. Alam naman niyang magrereklamo ito sa daddy nila kaya wala siyang choice kung hindi ang bumili ng pagkain mamayang uwian.

"Yey, thank you sister"

Ate things. Hays

"Let's go, Hestia we're going to be late." Sambit nang daddy niya at parehas na silang nag paalam sa dalawa. "Take care anak and daddy" her mom said and kissed her dad on his cheeks, Hestia smiled, thinking that her parents love each other. Sana all na lang.

"Daddy, can I ask for a raise in my allowance?" She asked him while driving.

"Why?" Tanong agad nito.

"Other expenses purposes?" Sambit nito though alam niyang malabo na siyang mabigyan nang raise since yung allowance niya per day ay nasa five hundred pesos. But for her, it felt like she was a bit short dahil mahal ang bilihin sa canteen nila and minsan pag nalabas sila ng mga kaibigan niya sa campus, ay napapagastos din ito. So she needed more extra money.

Minsan kasi ay nag-aaya ang mga kaibigan nitong si Amara at Isabella na kumain sa kung saan saan na medyo pricey ang pagkain kaya napapagastos ito kahit alam niyang out of budget na yon, that is why she said 'other expenses' haha.

Her dad laughed because it seemed like he knew what she meant by 'other expenses' "Fine, I'll double your allowance, but don't tell your mommy, okay? I'll get in trouble if she thinks I'm spoiling you and Amelia too much," her dad said.

She was so happy with what her dad said that she hugged him tightly. She and her sibling were really spoiled by their dad. But not the term 'spoiled brat' but in terms of pangangailangan nila. Her parents always provided without any hesitation. And she felt so luck to have her parents.