01

How intresting can a commoner's life be? How intresting is it supposed to be? Is it even supposed to be intresting? Well, these questions can never have a certain answer because the answers are specifically defined by the particular commoner. The reason lies within the commoner's self satisfaction, if he/she/they find it to be intresting. 

Well, as for you, the answer is neutral or a solid maybe. Because you believe that being a 23 year old single working aunt of a 6 year old little girl really isn't intresting. Its simply stressing, inevitable and solely based on relationships, responsibilies and love. 

-

"Imoya!!!!!!!!" Your dream slash sleep slash thoughts slash hybrid was interupted by the smallest inconvinience of your life, Ho Yeon, your late elder sister and brother-in-law's only daughter. 

"Ho Yeon-ah, don't cause a commotion." You pleased, turning to the other side of the bed and covering your exposed ear with your arm.

"Imoya, its 8 already!" Ho Yeon informed louder and only that was when you knew you had to wake up.

"So soon?" Your sleepy voice nuzzled the air.

"You're gonna be late to work." She added trying to make you realise that you should be more alert than you are now. Its still now too late though because you know getting late can always be covered up with skipping breakfast.

Meanwhile for Ho Yeon, that little disaster eats less than an ant or more specifically, like a bird so even a cup of milk counts more than a breakfast for her.

"Imoyaaaaaaa!" Your neice sure is a pain in ass.

"Alright, I'm up." You finally give up and toss the blankets away from your body and get up to go through your morning chores.

--

At 8:45, you're in the kitchen grabbing a left-over toast piece from yesterday, meanwhile, Ho Yeon, as usual, can't even finish 1 fucking glass of milk.

Partly, because she eats like a bird and partly because she's watching TXT on the TV right now.

"Stop ogling those guys and please wear your shoes, we gotta hurry." You complain, as you finish eating the toast and quickly rinse it with water.

"What's ogling imoya?" She asks and you quickly realise that you still haven't learnt to keep your adult vocabulary in front of a kid.

"Hurry up!" You ignore her question and rush over to her to switch off the TV.

"Nooooo!" She squeals, sad that you stopped her from ogling those guys or what she calls oppas which should actually be addressed as ahjusshi's for a 6 year old.

--

After a little round of screams and childish pouts, you quickly head off to drop her to school.

"Imoya, do you know they are organising fan-dates for some lucky fans. I really hope I could go with Soobin oppa." She informed causing you to laugh in dibelief.

"You're too young to be going on dates." You applied.

"Come on, I'm so excited imoya! The results will be out tomorrow morning." She added again, but that hardly makes any difference for you. All you care about right now is to drop her off to school and make it to your office before 10.

"Bye Yeon-ah! See you at 6!" You drop her off to school where her homeroom teacher escorts her and you rush away to catch the bus before it leaves. Fortunately, you got yourself a seat and you'll definitely make it to your office before 10.

--

"How's parenting so far?" Yoo Jin, your only gay friend asks as you rush over to your seat before your manager could see the time. 

"Can't you see it already." You reply sarcastically and Yoo Jin laughs it off. 

When he sees the manager approaching to check if everybody's there, he quickly goes back to his seat, which is literally right beside you. 

"Great! I like my team assmbled on time." He announces proudly and you sigh in relied.

"That was a close call." Yoo Jin whispers to you after the manager leaves and you give him the meh look.

For once, finally you crossed one checkpoint, only to be ready to cross another. But its not beofore 6 in the evening so you're fine. 

Atleast a little less than it, but, yea, you're fine.