𝟢𝟣𝟤. 𝖽𝖾𝖼𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗒

/ ✶. FALSE GOD
𝟢𝟣𝟤. 𝖽𝖾𝖼𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗒

   THE GIRLS WERE all in the kitchen making breakfast for themselves as their guys decided not to after last night's chaos — except for kordell

THE GIRLS WERE all in the kitchen making breakfast for themselves as their guys decided not to after last night's chaos — except for kordell. he did make athena breakfast, but she just chose to eat it with the girls downstairs — and they just talked about last night.

"they're literally so pissed about the decision and saying there was an "easy/logical" one, but there aren't ever easy decisions. like what are they on?" athena said, and they all nodded in agreement.

"exactly! like why would we send jana home when we know she does have good intentions, but just haven't found the one yet," leah expressed.

"and that's okay! you never find the right person like three weeks into love island, like it takes time? like sorry you're hoeing around, while jana's actually trying to find genuine connections???!"

then the girls went back upstairs to the makeup room to get ready, continuing the conversation from downstairs. athena sighed while putting on blush, "rob's just such an asshole for getting andrea's hopes up. like don't say something if you're not gonna see it through, that's just dumb in so many ways."

"i wasn't expecting his reaction to be like that, you guys." kaylor said, and serena nodded in agreement. "i knew. after that, he literally did his big one up there. it was like a movie," leah said.

then she put her best rob voice on, "and he stood up there and said, now you're sending three home. and then you're still here, bitch, in your overalls. now what?"

all the girls bursted out laughing at leah's reenactment. then nicole started crying, saying that andrea should be here, and then started talking about kendall.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

THE GIRLS WATCHED as miguel did the magic mike, complementing him. then they all went their separate ways, having different conversations.

athena was sitting on the white and blue stripped couch with jana, kendall, and aaron when leah and serena came walking over to them.

"i have a bone to pick," leah said while standing up on the couch. "run it, baby." jana told her, and athena nodded. "apparently so, you guys think that me, liv, and thena have masterminded to kick andrea out for me to get rob back?"

athena gasped, not ever expecting anything like that to ever be rumored. "who said that?" kendall asked, while jana said, "she's over rob, you guys."