+1

I stared at my mother, dumbfounded. She was gonna shut down the place without me knowing?! Without notifying me?! Without asking me?! It was absurd. It was horrifying. She was gonna scrap the animatronics for new ones? She was gonna create this place into a new one? She wasn't gonna keep them running? She wasn't gonna make sure I was fine with it? She wasn't gonna do anything to stop it? She didn't care about the fact the they were my only friends I grew up with?!?!?

"Mom, you can't do this!!!" I shouted.

"I've made the decision, its final." She retorted.

"You can't!!!!" I practically screamed.

"You don't shout at me, young lady!!!!" She shouted.

I pouted and looked down in shame. I didn't usually yell at anyone. Not even my parents but, this pissed me off to no end. They can't do this!! To me, to them!! Yeah, children may have been stuffed in them.... or the fact they killed three night guards already... or that they had blood rolling down from their eyes and mouths... or that they smelled horribly... or that they glitches like crazy... THAT'S NOT THE POINT!!!! She's taking away my only friends!!!!!

"Please don't. I can clean them. Make them brand new. Just please don't shut them down. Or scrap them." I whispered.

A tear escaped my eye and silently rolled down my face as I looked over at Freddy, Bonnie and Chica, who stood motionless on the stage. I knew they were listening. I just knew it. I then turned towards Pirate Cove where Foxy was slightly poking his head out, listening. He gave me a sympathetic look and went back in. My bottom lip quivered as more tears rolled down my lightly blushed cheeks.

"Mom. Mommy, please." I haven't called her 'mommy' in a long time. "I'm begging you."

"A decision has been made, darling. I'm sorry but, they're getting shut down and replaced." She walked off, the only sound was her heels clicking as she walked towards the doors.

A scream clawed at my throat, which burned from holding back all the cries of pain. A pain that won't be healed by new, stupid animatronics. I didn't want new ones. I wanted the old ones. The ones I grew up with. The ones that always brightened up my bad days. The ones that never neglected me for anything. The ones I learned to love not by their appearance but, by their personality. Chica was always hyper and funny while Bonnie was shy and quiet. Freddy was quiet, sometimes, but, was always a laidback, cool, leader-like, friendly person/animatronic. Foxy was always there. He was protective, funny, outgoing, laidback, bad boy, sweet boy anyone would love. I loved them all and would never replace them.

I fell silently to my knees as the cries of a breaking heart came out, echoing through the quiet place. I placed my hands on my knees, closing my eyes. My eyelashes were damp, my cheeks red and tear-stained. I was a mess. My red hair fell in waves around the right side of my face. My usual bright violet eyes lost their shine creating a dull, sad look. I haven't been myself for a few days. The animatronics have been worried, Foxy the most. It caused him stress. It caused me stress. It caused everyone stress.

Quiet footsteps walked up to me, stopping in front of me. I opened my eyes and look at a red, knee high boot, and a bandaged leg up to the knee. Foxy... I didn't look up. Instead he kneeled next to me.

"Aye, look at me lass." Foxy whispered.

"All I would see if a look full of sympathy and sorrow." I replied softly.

The cold metal of his hook met the warn skin of my chin, softly making me look at him. I was right. I saw a look of pain, sorrow, sympathy, and depression. He hated seeing me upset. I hated seeing him sad or depressed. Which is hard not to be when you get put out of order because of something you didn't mean to do. Biting the frontal lobe off a small girl? She pissed him off and he couldn't control himself. Bite of '87. I was only four years old but, I remember it all like it was yesterday...