Connect the Dots

There were many women who admired Alejandro Burromuerto. It didn't come as much of a surprise that where ever he went, women were drawn to his features. His smooth accented voice filled with fiery language, his gentlemanly behavior towards others, that half-smirked smile that could make even the most cold-hearted woman melt instantly. And even at his professional workplace, where he went to shop at, and in the neighborhood itself, the name Alejandro Burromuerto was well-known to the women of each respective place. Now while it is rude to stereotype women, it's almost second nature for some of the more... talkative women to create chats about what an amazing lover such a charismatic, and handsome man can be. Some whispered that he probably had a wonderful significant other whom he cared for dearly, and were like them in every way. Making them the perfect couple. A comedic notion to make really. There isn't such a thing as the "perfect couple" and those who claim to be are liars stuck in blissful ignorance.

There were many women who feared and did their best to stay away from Heather. It wasn't surprising with her terrifying glares, condescending attitude, and rather aggressive nature to anything she doesn't fondly enjoy. Her voice was filled to the brim of it's glass with venom, one strike was enough to kill. Her rude and somewhat superior nature towards others made her famous. The sneers and glares that shot through your very body were enough to make even the most arrogant of men fearful of rejection. And of course, it is rude to stereotype women, but in this case, Heather was a well-known woman through her workplace, the places she shopped, and her neighborhood. Which of course meant, she was a subject worth talking about. Behind her back, of course. Women whispered that she was a slut, whore, a grade A bitch, too bossy and too spoiled for her own good. Her significant other would be someone just as nasty as her, who only wanted her for her incredible body, they would be the perfectly evil couple ever. Which is also a comedic notion to make, no couple could be evil together. And those who claimed to be were rather... eccentric.

And it was of these same women who never connected that dots between Alejandro and Heather. Were the ones most surprised when they announced their marriage of 5 years. Of course... these two of such opposites couldn't possibly be together for too long... right?