6. His sweet little flower

It had been 20 minutes but she couldn't find a cab. Now tears were started forming in her eyes but she was stopping them to fall down to her cheeks. But then her eyes fell on someone. The person's back was facing her.

At some distance besides him there was a car and was talking on phone. On seeing the person tears welled up from her eyes whom she was holding back. She immediately ran towards the person and hugged him from back, clenched his shirt tightly.

As Ayden listened to the call, a pair of small arms, barely wrapped around him, catching him off guard. A frown formed his face, he turned to face the unexpected presence, his expression a mixture of surprise and consern, when he saw Aeni, completely glued to him, hugging him tightly, clenching his shirt in her fists. Seeing her, he kept his phone in his pocket after disconnecting.

"Ayden" she said, her voice cracking.

He tilted her face, and as soon as he saw tears in her eyes, his heart squeezed, he didn't liked it at all. He instantly wrapped his arms around her, embracing her. His one hand was caressing her hair and the other one her waist, comforting her.

"Fairy, What are you doing here alone, hmm?" He asked, his eyes showing consern for her.

Ayden made her look into his eyes, cupping her face, he wiped her tears while other one was still placed on her waist.

"And why are there tears in your eyes? Why were you crying? Hmm? Tell me. Did someone said something to you?" He said, his last words laden with anger.

Aeni released her grip from him and wiped her wetted cheeks, she gulped and blinked her thick lashes few times, making the most innocent face.

"Tell me, baby. Why were you crying?" He asked, tenderly caressing her cheeks.

Aeni shook her head in no and said, "No, I was not crying."

"Why are you lying? I saw you were crying." He uttered.

"No, I was not. I was just waiting for a cab but..." Aeni stopped in the middle of the sentence.

"But what? Hmm?" Ayden enquired.

"I was waiting for so long but I couldn't find any cab, I also booked but no one was around. Then I got scared and tears started forming in my eyes but I was holding them back. And I didn't cried." Aeni said, with all the innocence of the world, shaking her head in no.

She thought for a moment and continued, "But I don't know why when I saw you, tears falled on my cheeks. I became happy on seeing you but I was not crying just tears came."

Ayden chuckled at her words, He liked, that she became happy on seeing him.

Then he put his hand on her head and patted it, Aeni smiled. She likes whenever he care for her and provide her comfort.

"Come, I'll drop you to the home." Ayden said, holding her hand. She immediately agreed, nodding her head with a smile.

"Ayden, who is she?" A voice came from behind.

Their attention went to the direction and they saw a pretty girl coming in their direction.

Reaching to them, she asked again, "Ayden, do you know her?"

Aeni smiled and said "I'm Aeni, who are you?"

"I'm his fiance" the girl said, pointing to Ayden.

On listening the word 'fiance' Aeni's face pale. She felt as if her heart was broken into pieces. As if something has been snatched away from her which was not even hers.

Tears had made their way into her eyes again, she lowered her gaze so that no one can see.

But Ayden have noticed it, he seems very angry, when he stared at that girl, with eyes full of fire and irritation, he slightly yelled,
"Just get into the car right now."