Rise and shine

Kendall's POV:

I don't really get how this happened to us.. One day it was normal then this? Me and my best friend Ricky where waking home from school, when we went to the doors of the school we saw someone out there. We kept our distance but some teachers went to check it out. When they did so Mr. Conner stuck his hand through the gate and whatever that thing was... It bit him. Blood came rushing out of his arm and short after he was dead. Other teachers came back and he started to sit up and Miss Mays thought he was okay so she went to help him up.. But.. Something was different this time, he wasn't really alive. When she stuck her arm out to help him up he, bit her and all of a sudden everyone out there tried killing each other! Ricky pulled me close to him, close enough to hear his heart beat. He then grabbed my hand and we ran into class to get Hope, Autumn, Miranda, Caitlyn and his friend Taylor. I was so scared, but having Ricky there made me feel so much better.

Ricky's POV:

When me and Kendall where walking out of school and saw that freak accident. I was not letting anything happen to her.  I held her close trying to help her not see what was going on, I could tell she was terrified. But Caitlyn her sister and I should be able to calm her down soon when we get somewhere safe. When we went into the class room we dragged all of them out and ran into the hallway. We explained what we had saw and then began running, as we got to the end of the hall we saw... Mister Holloway? Wait no that's not h- " Kendall no that's not him!" I run over to her and pull her back against me, I thought it was kind of funny her face got so red. Caitlyn was looking at us like " Hehe... Yall in love." But we finally came to our senses and tried to get away from him. The weird part was he didn't want anyone.. But Kendall.

Caitlyn's POV:

  I tried to make a joke out of our situation how that um.. What ever the fuck that was just wanted Kendall. Back in middle school Hope, Autumn and I would always call her the attractive one in the group so I decided to go with that. Kendall then did something I never saw her do, she looked so serious and then walked up to the zombie? But when she did so he charged at her she then shot me back a look and I knew it as time. I then ran up beside her and locked arms, the zombie came at us at amazing speed then we split off in different directions. Kendall shoved him to the ground holding him in place as I jab a knife through his skull. I looked up at Ricky, it was so sweet he was worried about Kendall you could see it in his face. Ricky, Kendall and I go a ways back, when Ricky first moved here he instantly fell in love with Kendall, my sister. You can tell she likes him too but, unfortunately she's the shy type so he's going to have to make a move. Ha Kendall hasn't had her first kiss yet, but then again neither has any of us.

Hopes POV:

I Didn't know what the fuck was going on all I know is that these zombie things are taking over our school. We needed to get somewhere other then here, I remember at Kendall's house they had this separate little house that had everything for like a bomb shelter. We could go there, " Guys, Kendall has this little house thing and nobody's ever in it I think that's our best place to go for the moment." " Oh yeah I remember that it has food, only about 3 beds so we will be in pairs but it has a radio and cooling ad warmth." Kendall says with excitement. We all begin waling towards her house, but when we got there.. Kendall's world came crashing down. Ricky saw that look on her face and it killed him he couldn't hold back any longer. He pulled he into a long hug and kissed her forehead brushing her hair with his hands. He told her everything would be okay. But she couldn't stop looking at her grandparents being eaten Caitlyn stood there looking down on them not really even tearing up she put on a brood face and walked towards the other house.

Ricks POV:

I hated seeing Kendall like that, she's just... She didn't deserve that. Neither did Caitlyn. Kendall was just so torn up and still is. We are inside that house its actually very roomy, Its small but I'm fine with that. Kendall then got out her iPod and began listening to a song and she gave me a earphone. I put it in my ear and to my surprise... Kendall's not that always happy girl she pretends to be, she's not as happy as thought she passed me a note, it read " My smile is only here when I'm with you" I pulled her into  warming hug.. I told her I loved her I didn't know what  was doing but to y surprise.. She said " I love you too Ricky." I was so happy, Kendall was tired and we laid in the floor I say up and she laid  in my lap. Caitlyn, Hope and Autumn kept aweing at us but that's fine. Kendall then fell asleep.

Caitlyn's POV:

I don't know why, but when I saw Grammy and gram paw getting eaten. It didn't really effect me. But I'm worried about Kendall, Ricky has her calm now but nobody knows what she's dreaming and what's she's thinking. Ricky finally saw she's not really that happy girl. But he still loves her, it would have killed her if he didn't. I mean literally she would walk outside and wait for the zombies to come and get her that's how much se loves him. But everyone's to scared to go to sleep, ill just stay up and make sure nothing happens, until morning.