Basic Osiris - Chapter 1

'As all deaths go, your death can go too...', said John while looking at Sherlock with his red eyes. Red. Out of crying. Or laughing. Either way, too much is too much and You can't find your only stable way without Him. Here I am, The Narrator of the Basic Osiris, in which John and Sherlock were caught. 'Caught' is, somehow, a rude term to use here. It's the Basic Osiris, wake up! Gazing upon His soul, Sherlock whispered  'I can only hope to find your Osiris too, John'. He hoped a little too much. It was all Basic and It was all there. Right there. Looking into His eyes. His silver-toned, icy and unstable eyes. John was missing, all of the sudden. That's the Basic Osiris, Sherlock. Hope You will find Yourself Bouncing into the next one. But what if all these Osiris pieces are...Basic? What if He will never find John? What if John doesn't even existed. In one way. Or on both ways: their lives. He wanted to solve everything...

Sherlock: 'John, where are you?'

He was right there. Or not. Not to know. Forever a mirror standing right next to it's projection. Still projecting everything. His Everything. What about the time? Was it daytime? Was it pure and eternal night? No one could ever know. Because Osiris is waiting...waiting for them to find themselves into this Basic projection of their own minds. Crawling one for the other and so on. John was screaming. 'Sherlock, I can hear You!'. But all of his concentrated love was just...a Basic Osiris. Sherlock was, basically, everywhere...basically...how ironic. Everything can be Basic, isn't it that? What is the puzzle in this, Sherlock? John is standing near You and you can't even wake up. Osiris is still waiting. He will be waiting forever.

'Leave a note when?'

When the Basic Osiris could be completed...'Would you, just for me, stop this? Stop this.'

That's why John couldn't have seen Sherlock. The pieces of Osiris were cut into 2 big parts. The part where John screamed; and the part where Sherlock screamed.

Love is not dead, neither is Sherlock. Everything is just a Basic Osiris. Until they can find themselves standing one in front of the other and craving the same thing. 

'Look back into you, Love. Just stay. To get me out of my Basic Osiris. Daily. Be my Basic Osiris forever.' - The Narrator.

P.S.: I will always love You, my Basic Osiris.