ஐ〰ฺ·:*:·✿004

Don't forget to vote, comment, and enjoy!

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·
This big Olaf is my older brother.❞
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

❞· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

ஐ〰ฺ·:*:·✿❝Taro Sakamoto!

Shouting the name of the owner who sat behind the counter, Taro simply waved at you not bothered by your dramatic entrance.

Walking towards the large man who silently gazed down at you, you slammed your palms against the face of the counter. "Okay, first thing first and I know you can't lie to your little sister..."

"Oh! (Y/n) is back! Hey!"

Aoi greeted you, walking towards you. You waved at the woman who stood beside you then averted your attention back to Taro who was munching on chips.

"What does Yoichi do for his work?"

Your abrupt question caused Taro to seize his munching, mid-bite his eyes widened as he looked at you through his glasses. A sharp coughing fit erupted from Aoi who was taken off guard by your question causing her to inhale a gasp sharply.

Seeing the reaction Taro gave you, a smirk of victory inched itself across your lips as you pointed at Taro. "Ha! So you do know!"

Leaning forward, you propped your knee against the counter to pull yourself on the counter knocking over the bag of chips.

"(Y/n)!" Aoi called out to you, you grasped Taro's collar the large man's head lulling back as he shifted his eyes away from you.

Nervous beads of sweat began to form against his face, the man being unable to lie to you.

She's using my only weakness against me...not being able to lie to her...