Part 1

"JESS WAKE UP TIME FOR SCHOOL" my mother yells. I groan and sit up on my bed "great" ever since my best friend disappeared I haven't been getting out much.
I get out of bed and get dressed grabbing my school bag. I walk out of my room and I see my mother "I'm going to eat breakfast at school and walk there"
I walk out of the house and see my girlfriend and her friend "hey, love." Rory says
"Hey, babe." I smile.
"Hi Nerd" I say as I look at Bella. Bella looks at me and rolls her eyes "Sup jackass"
I roll my eyes "let's head to school"

We eventually get to school and once I walk in the first thing that catches my eye is the missing poster that had a picture of my best friend and it says "Missing person, if seen or know any information contact **********"
She went missing a month ago and I'm afraid they might give up on looking for her. Rory See's me looking at the poster and says "Hey... They'll find her.. She will be alright" Rory puts her hand on my shoulder and gives me a slight smile for comfort.
I give a slight weak smile back "I hope so.."
I walk to class and sit in my assigned seat, the teacher calls on me but I've been deep in thought for the whole class so I just gave him this stupid awkward facial expression
"Jess you weren't listening" he says.
"Sorry Mr. J I'll pay attention" I lied, I'm not going to pay attention.
Once class ends I leave the classroom and I go into the girls restroom, I sat on the sink counter and look at me and my best friends last messages "I hope you're okay Taylor." I mumble to myself, suddenly I notice something... Taylor doesn't type like that.. Did someone else text me acting like her? This is weird "Taylor didn't willingly disappear.. Someone did something" Taylor always talked about wanting to just run away and start a new life

The next day

It's early in the morning and the sun is still rising, I decide to take the dog on a walk.. Gusher my black German Shepherd started growling at the trees "Gusher stop being a dumbass it's a squirrel or rabbit" suddenly I see someone run through the trees deeper into the forest "That wasn't a rabbit.." I quickly start trying to walk back home but Gusher won't budge "Gusher come on boy.. Let's go home before we end up on one of those murder mystery series" Gusher still won't budge so I pick him up "Your fat ass is too heavy for this" I carry him halfway home then I put him back down. Suddenly Taylor runs at me "JESS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE GO T-" I go to open my arms so when she runs into me I can hug her but she runs through me and I wake up.. I sit up quickly on my bed and try to breathe and calm down "Taylor... It felt so real" I run my hand through my hair and sigh, I check the time on my phone 4AM.. I put my phone in my pocket and put my shoes on "Don't worry Taylor.. I'll find you" I walk out of my room and walk down the stairs quietly, I see my step dad sleeping on the couch and I quietly leave the house. I walk down the road trying to remember where I was in the dream and then.. Finally I made it "TAYLOR ARE YOU IN THERE?!" I yell into the trees, suddenly I hear paws hit the road quickly running to me.. I look back where the sound is coming from.. And I see "Gusher? What the hell are you doing here" Gusher whines "I know.. I miss her too..." I pet Gusher "let's find her together" suddenly I remember what Taylor said in the dream "Go where?.." I think to myself "maybe I'm just crazy for thinking my dreams will lead me somewhere..."