A short moonlight tale (Must Read)

Ah, gather 'round, my little ones, for I have a tale that will whisk you away to the sun-soaked hills of Italy, a story of power, greed, and a legacy that transcends generations.

Our tale begins with a man who was both feared and revered, the mighty Don Giovanni "The Viper" Del la Val Casano, the most formidable mafia lord in all of Italy.

He was a man of immense wealth and ruthless ambition, with many children born both within and outside his polygamous marriage.

But Don Giovanni knew his offspring well. Each one was a serpent in their own right, ready to strike and claim their share of his empire. They were so driven by greed and bloodlust that even their mothers joined the treacherous game.

Among these children, there was one who stood apart – Enzo, a son born out of wedlock, who harbored no desire for his father's riches. Enzo had dreams of his own, dreams of building a legitimate business in the skies, manufacturing and selling aviation vehicles and infrastructures.

Enzo's peaceful aspirations were shattered one fateful night when his father was brutally murdered by one of his own blood. What followed was a bloody war among the siblings, each fighting viciously over their father's empire.

To their horror, they discovered that Don Giovanni had left no will. He had, however, left something for Enzo – a small ship, seemingly insignificant amid the vast fortune.

Fleeing the carnage, Enzo sailed to North America, where he started anew. With grit and determination, he built the largest Aerospace and Auto tech company in the continent– Alpha industries– becoming one of the richest men in the world.

Enzo Casano  had three sons: Antonio, the eldest; Lorenzo, the middle child; and Marco, the youngest. Unlike their father, these sons were as ruthless as their uncles, drawn into the secret mafia clan formed by their uncle, who was more a father to them than Enzo ever was.

Years passed, and whispers of an alleged will left by the first Viper began to circulate. This will, it was said, would make its heir the Lord of Vipers, granting them control over all the wealth and power of Don Giovanni's legacy.

As new mafia clans sprang up, each searching desperately for this elusive document, the world descended into chaos.

Enzo, now on his deathbed, summoned his sons. With cunning, he proposed a simple game of tic-tac-toe.

The winner would choose a portion of his estate.

Lorenzo, the greediest of the three, won two games and demanded control of Alpha– with all its aviation infrastructures, aerospace companies and auto technology. Alpha had a net worth of 850 billion dollars at the time.

Antonio, having won only one game, claimed all properties on land – mansions, estates, and vehicles worldwide. Every asset and liability he claimed had a joint net worth of 200 billion dollars.

Marco, the youngest and least aggressive, asked only for his father's most treasured possession. To his brothers' scornful laughter, Enzo handed Marco the small ship, worth a mere twenty million dollars compared to the billions his brothers inherited.

As the world plunged into further chaos over the mysterious will, Marco fled to a small, unknown country, seeking solace. There, in a quaint mountain town, he lived a quiet life as a fisherman.

Marco's tranquility was shattered when he met Dr. Katherine Smith, a tourist who stole his heart. Despite their age difference, they fell deeply in love. But Marco's peace was short-lived; his past caught up with him, and he died, leaving his boat to Katherine.

Heartbroken, Katherine returned to California, where she married the young Barrister Tatum Rivera.

Six months later, she gave birth to a son, Levi Rivera. And on his 20th birthday, he would be given right over his mother's mysterious boat. And with it comes an unimaginable title fit  to bestow him a god.