Chapter one- Where it starts

The staff were very stressed about the nurseries merging. The parents were all asking staff questions and complaining about Agatha being on annual leave alongside other little things.

It was now six thirty and most of the children had gone home except for Jaimie whose mum was half an hour late, she was a nurse who was saving someone who had gone into cardiac arrest.

After Jamie was picked up there was only staff left in the building.
Carly was helping Charlotte tidy and clean the preschools room. While Sorscha and Jodie were in the toddler room making sure everything was ready for the morning.

Autumn the deputy, was going around the rooms making sure there were no parents or children left in the building other than the staff. She was also checking that the rooms were clean and ready for Wednesday morning. As Autumn walked into the baby room to check on Winter there was a huge bang. It sounded like a gunshot or a door had slammed.

As Autumn turned around to look out the window she noticed a tall figure, running away from the nursery. She didn't think much of it. She continued to help Winter sterilise the room. They were just about done when Carly came running into the room, tears running down her face. "Carly what's wrong?" Asked Winter anxiously. "It's Charlotte she- she's hurt"