𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟣 : 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖠𝖽𝗏𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖢𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝖶𝖾𝗌𝗍

Xyfenzhin and Ms. Justice didn't stop fighting for a day until Ms. Justice finally calmed down and said, "Let's go shopping in the West because the technology there is advanced." As she spoke, she fixed her hair and snapped her fingers, transforming into a vintage-inspired outfit. She wore a cream-colored high-neck blouse with lace details, paired with a high-waisted, deep red skirt adorned with gold buttons and ruffled accents. Her look was completed with lace-trimmed socks and elegant heels.

Meanwhile, Xyfenzhin's clothes changed into a black blazer, perfectly tailored to accentuate the figure, resting elegantly on the shoulders with lapels framing the face with sophistication. The blazer was made from a rich, smooth fabric that draped beautifully, giving an impression of effortless refinement. Beneath the blazer, a crisp white t-shirt added contrast to the ensemble, crafted from high-quality cotton for a comfortable and pristine fit. The t-shirt's collar was slightly upturned, adding a subtle hint of personality.

The pièce de résistance was a pair of long black pants that flowed gracefully down the legs, creating a striking contrast with the white t-shirt. Made from luxurious fabric, the pants hugged the legs in all the right places, providing both comfort and style. The cinched waistline accentuated the wearer's curves, adding a touch of femininity to the look.

I'm not sure why, but I'm convinced their clothes are expensive. Ms. Justice looked at me, rolled her eyes, and snapped her fingers, transforming my clothes into a blue blazer. It was perfectly tailored, resting elegantly on my shoulders, with lapels framing my face with sophistication. The blazer was made from a rich, smooth fabric that draped beautifully, exuding effortless refinement.

Beneath the blazer, a crisp white t-shirt added contrast to the ensemble. The t-shirt, crafted from high-quality cotton, ensured a comfortable fit while maintaining its pristine appearance. The slightly upturned collar added a hint of personality.

The pièce de résistance was a pair of long blue pants that flowed gracefully down the legs, creating a striking contrast with the white t-shirt. Made from luxurious fabric, the pants hugged the legs in all the right places, offering both comfort and style. The cinched waistline accentuated my curves, adding a touch of femininity to the look.

Completing the outfit were a pair of black, expensive shoes, adding sophistication and glamour. Made from premium leather with sleek lines and a comfortable heel, the shoes elevated my stature and were polished to a high shine, adding a hint of elegance to the ensemble.

As soon as my outfit is finally set Ms.Justice spoke “Imagine a Civilization that has the ability to manipulate and control the movements of Stars and Planets in its Galaxy” as she said that a portal suddenly appeared at the door and Xyfenzhin fixed himself “They might harness energy of the Stars, Black Holes and other Cosmic Phenomenon to drive their Technological Marvels, they would also had an access an Unimaginable amount of Energy allowing it to travel vast distance in Space and Explore the Universe” Ms.Justice added and slowly walks towards me and clinged to my hands and guide me to walk towards the portal, as soon as we got in front of it Ms.Justice spoke again “They are Called Type 3 Civilization” Ms.Justice said as soon as we entered the portal.

The streets of the Western Balam were filled with flying cars, zipping past each other with precision and grace. The city's infrastructure was designed to accommodate these flying vehicles, with designated lanes and landing pads making transportation seamless and efficient. The flying cars were powered by advanced electric motors, ensuring a smooth and safe ride for their occupants.

As i heard the Western was a city that never slept, with its streets always bustling with activity. The buildings were towering structures made of glass and steel, reaching high into the sky. The city's skyline was a breathtaking sight, with its mix of modern and futuristic architecture. Everywhere you looked, there were signs of progress and advancement, from the sleek skyscrapers to the holographic advertisements that danced in the air.