✧ fighting my temptations ✧

Beau's outfit ^

"For most of us, the classic test of willpower is resisting temptation, whether the temptress is a doughnut, a cigarette, a clearance sale, or a one-night stand. When people say, "I have no willpower," what they usually mean is, "I have trouble saying no when my mouth, stomach, heart, or (fill in your anatomical part) wants to say yes.

Kelly McGonigal

Beau just got a test saying that Clyde is visiting him this morning cause he misses him. But he is super nervous about seeing him again and Clyde being Clyde hoping he be on his best behavior. Prior to this he told Tyler that he's ex boyfriend is visiting him. Saying he wanted to be here for support but he had to study for an up coming exam this week, so he is on his own. Which is fine his not scared of Clyde just nervous as fuck.

A knock on the door to let Beau know that Clyde is here. He nervously opened the door seeing him there. Wearing a black Polo shirt and black pants.

 Wearing a black Polo shirt and black pants

"Hi." Beau said.

"Hi" Clyde said back looking very sexy as he always does.

"Come in." Beau said politely as Clyde walked in slowly, calmly and collectively he is very relaxed right now which is good, too good.

"Nice home, princess." Clyde said using the nickname.

"Please don't call me that." Beau said as he sat down in the couch.

"Why?" Clyde said as he walked around the apartment.

"W-We're not together anymore, I'm with Tyler."

Clyde snorted slowly.

"That puss."

"Stop being mean!" Beau said.

"It's true that Tim guy-".

"It's Tyler, Clyde!"

"Who give a fuck what guy is called."

Beau stopped and looked at him in disbelief that Clyde being so incredibly rude to his boyfriend for what to degrade him in his face.

"If you're only reason to be here just to be disrespectful to me and my boyfriend I think it be best if you leave." Beau said with such confidence.

"Well sorry if I hurt you'll feelings." Clyde said while rolling his eyes.

But Clyde help but look at Beau's cute little outfit.

So fucking sexy. He thought to himself.

Beau can feel his intense staring of Clyde's gazing at him with his intimidatingly sexy blue eyes.

And then something took over him and kissed Clyde on the lips with passion and intensity. Clyde kissed him back dying to taste those delicious lips of his again.

Fucking dream come true.

Beau suddenly backed out of the kiss. He obviously made a big mistake.

"I'm so sorry." He said with remorse.

"It's fine I love the kiss." Clyde said.

"I'm getting late and I need to get to sleep." Beau making an excuse for Clyde to leave with being rude.

"Aight, princess see you later." He kissed him again and walking out of the door.

What the fuck is he doing to do?