Welcome Home

"How far are you now?" Morgane murmured into the phone, her voice thick with sleep and anticipation. She paced barefoot in front of the fireplace, feeling her stomach knot up. Till Lindemann, her beloved boyfriend, had been gone for four long months on tour with his band. Rammstein. In the meantime he had invited her to come live in his home in a quaint village in Germany. It was quiet, peaceful, and secluded, just like Till liked it after a long overstimulating tour. Morgane had a slow internet connection and poor cell phone reception, so to pass the time she cleaned his home, read a few books from his very large collection in his office space. Which, much to her dismay, were mostly in German. She listened to some of his records, took lots of naps while she snuggled with her Teddy on Till's modest bed, but waiting for him felt like torture. The closer the tour came to an end the more anxious she got. So that afternoon when Till had texted her that he would be coming home that day she drove herself into town. There, in between small grocery, and fishing shops she found a boutique where she purchased a full lingerie set. It was elegant, sexy, and it came in Morgane's favorite color. Burgundy red. A deep blood hue that inspired passion. This would be the perfect outfit to welcome him back home.

"Just left the airport," Till's voice rumbled back, a hint of weariness under the excitement. "I vill be home before you know it princess." Morgane winced and felt a few tears welled up as she frowned. She toyed with the corner of the tartan rug under her with her toes and choked up. "I miss you...It's so lonely here when you're gone."

"Aww meine liebe, don't cry." he said, his tone softening. " Just a few more minutes. Maybe an hour. I promise I vill be home very soon." With those words, she felt a thrill run through her body. The anticipation grew to unbearable levels. She had been waiting for this moment for so long, planning it meticulously in her mind. A hot, steamy reunion that would make up for the months apart. Morgane quickly snapped into action, her cheeks flushing with excitement. She had set up the living room just how she wanted it. The armchair, the plush velvet cushions, and the dim lights casting shadows around the room. She had even lit some candles, filling the air with a warm vanilla scent that she knew he liked. The fireplace crackled gently, casting a flickering glow across her skin as she slid into the burgundy lingerie. It was tight in all the right places, and she felt a rush of confidence as she tied the laces of the corset. She left the matching robe open, allowing a peek of the intricate lace pattern to tease the imagination.

Her heart pounded in her chest as she heard the distant rumble of a car engine growing louder. She took a deep breath, trying to calm her racing thoughts. This was it. After so much time apart, she would finally be in his arms again, feeling his warmth and his strength. The anticipation was a living thing inside her, a coil of desire that grew tighter with every second that passed. She ran toward the window and witnessed an Uber driver taking a few suitcases out of his car while Till stood there holing a few bills in his hand. They both nodded to each other before the uber driver sped away, leaving Till with four suitcases by each side. Till turned around and looked up at the house admiring the cobblestone walls of his home. A hint of a smile playing on his lips, his eyes reflecting the orange glow of the countless candles inside. She watched him walk towards the door, the tension in her body building. He fished out his keys from his pocket, and she heard the door creak open. The sound of his heavy boots echoed through the home, growing closer with every step. The floorboards creaked slightly as he moved, a comforting rhythm that she had missed so much.

Morgane took a deep breath and arranged herself on the armchair. The plush velvet felt heavenly against her skin, the heat from the fireplace caressing her body. She leaned back, her arms stretched along the chair's sides, her perfectly round breasts pushed up by the corset. The flickering shadows danced across her, creating a mesmerizing pattern on the walls. Her heart thudded in her chest like a drum, the anticipation of his touch making her pulse race. Till stepped into the room, his eyes scanning the cozy scene before landing on Morgane. His eyes widened in surprise, then darkened with hunger. He took in the sight of her, his gaze traveling over her body, lingering on the tantalizing glimpse of the burgundy lace. He dropped his keys and the suitcases fell to the floor with a thud. The sound echoed through the quiet house, but neither of them paid it any mind. Their eyes locked, and the energy between them was palpable. She grew anxious on the armchair and couldn't pretend to be calm any longer. She shot up from her seat and ran towards Till with her arms stretched out and tears in her eyes. Morgane hopped up and coiled her arms around his muscular neck while simultaneously wrapping her legs around his waist. "I missed you daddy!" She wailed, holding him tightly.