5| INTIMACY🥵

*Sensuality Alert!* This chapter is about to take a sultry turn, so proceed with anticipation! As a first-time exploration of intimate themes, I'm excited to share this with you and hope you'll find it captivating. Your engagement is crucial - by following, voting, and commenting, you'll fuel my dedication to crafting an immersive experience. In return, I promise to deliver chapters that not only tantalize but also transport you into the heart of the story, with each chapter designed to envelop you in its aesthetic charm.

🌷AHANA'S POV🌷

"Yash, look what you have brought by mistake," I showed Yash the dress and said staring at it. "No, I did not bring it by mistake, I brought it after searching for it." He replied with a grin. "What do you mean, I wear this, you must be kidding." I asked with I am so done look. I was embarrassed to even think about wearing this.

"I'm not kidding ahana, I liked it and I thought it would look good on you, so I brought it and you can wear it in front of me, right?" he asked softly. Yash says everything with such ease and love that it becomes difficult to deny. "But..." I wanted to tell him that I don't feel comfortable but he interrupted me and said "If you are not comfortable then don't wear it. No problem. Why are you worrying so much? Your face has turned pale" He caressed my cheeks.

Yes, my face has turned pale because I was a little nervous. But like every time, Yash won my heart with his words and his behavior. It makes me very happy to see that he cares about me. I am so lucky to have such a good boyfriend. We should always be grateful for what we have and I'm truly grateful.

He pulled me to the bed and hugged me, his head was on my chest. The sound of me and Yash's breathing could be heard, there was so much peace in the room.
I felt Yash's hand slowly making something on my entire back. And then he put both my legs behind his waist, I was feeling like a koala.

He started kissing my neck, the kisses were soft. my brain oozed up with sudden feelings. It felt as if my entire body was on fire. I was craving something intensely.

He slowly put his hand inside my T-shirt And I suddenly shivered when I felt his hand on my bare skin. He planted my whole neck with soft kisses.

"This sweet scent of your body is making me lose control," He whispered coming near my earlobe and taking it between his teeth. I hiss in pain. I feel something in my stomach, something different is happening. After listening to what he said, I felt something in between my thighs. My chest was moving up and down because of my fast breathing.

His hand was slowly coming on my brassiere and then I immediately stopped him. I created some distance between us. our faces were very close. I could clearly see his irritation on his face because of a sudden pull.

I don't want to cross my limits, I don't have those feelings right now.
"what happened why did you push me away," he muttered Irritation was clearly evident in his voice. "I....I.. d..didn't push y...you away, I just.... don't w..want to do t...this right now." I stammered and gulped in air, trying to catch my breath.

"Calm down, don't be so nervous, it feels like this for the first time, but I promise you will like it." Yash tried to convince me by explaining lovingly. I got up from the bed and started going towards the balcony. Our room has an attached balcony with a lovely view. I wish Yash doesn't feel that I am ignoring him.

I couldn't understand what to say to him, so I was going towards the balcony to get some fresh air. I suddenly felt a pull. Yash's hands around my waist and my back suddenly hit his tight chest.

"I promise it won't hurt, trust me." he whispered in my ear. I trembled in his hold after listened what he said. I removed his hand from my waist and turned towards him. "Yash no, please" I said to him in a requesting tone, there was panic in my eyes and wavering in my voice.