Dafuq? A monster high fanfic

Chapter 1 FROST'S POV

I WALK THROUGH THE front doors, making the room temperature drop. The first day at my new school, Monster High. I hope they accept Ice Women....

With my ribbons in my hair to hide my true hair, I walk down the halls looking for my locker.

I see a fog of smoke come billowing towards me. Through it, I see the dark form of a girl about my age.

Before I know, I can't see. I slam into the lockers closest to me. Cool blood runs down my nose.J

The girl rushes over. She looks like a witch. "I'm so sorry!", she cries. "I was making a potion...."

Before I can stop myself, my inner Ice Women emerges.

"You'd better be sorry!", I snarl.

Oh god.

Before I could help it, ice began to creep up the witches arm. She cast a spell on me before being entirely engolfed in ice.

"Hi I'm Smoke" the girl says "and what the heck was that?!",

They were last words she said in the presence of Blizzard, my inner ice women.

A dragon girl walking down the hall noticed the commotion. "Smoke!", she cries. Fire pours from her mouth, melting my block of ice. The girl, smoke, shivers and glares at me acusivly.

"What was that for you-", Smoke yells before the dragon girl interrupts her.

"Calm down, Smoke!", she says. "There might be a reason for what she did."

"Yeah.", Smoke replies. "It's that she's a total jerk."

I hang my head in shame. I've just screwed up my first day and made an enemy. What could be worse than this? Hot tears roll down my cheeks.

Smoke's face softens. "Aw, I'm sorry." she says. "But it's not okay to go around freezing people like a butthead."

I nod my head, and wipe away my tears. The dragon girl helps me up, and we walk to class.

"I never did catch your name.", I say to the dragon girl. She smiles and replies, "Scales."

Maybe this school year won't be as bad as I thought it would be.

Smokes P.O.V

Wow I think. That girl was just plain weird with a capital WEIRD! As soon as class starts I pull out my iCoffin and start to text Havoic.

Smokeygirl: there was this WEIRD girl in the hall to day!!

REC'M: what was her name?

Smokeygirl: idk I was to busy being FROZEN IN A BLOCK OF ICE!!!!!!!!!!!

REC'M: WTF?!

Smokeygirl: long story, but if Scales hadn't been there then I don't know were I would be.

REC'M: I think that girl is in my class she's some kind of ice spirit I think the guidance countular called her Frost.

Smokeygirl: gtg

I quickly put my phone to sleep. Only to have it vibrate in the pocket of my leather jacket. I pull it out and hide it under the table. I am happy to see that it is Will texting me.

Pack_Pride: hey babe<3

Smokeygirl: hey moon man I had the WORST morning!:-(

Pack_Pride: awwwwwww:-( what happened?

Smokeygirl: oh not much except I was FROZEN IN A BLOCK OF ICE!!!!!>:-(

Pack_Pride: OMG babe!! U ok?

Smokeygirl: I would if I could have a kiss..........

Pack_Pride: point taken. Is free period good for u?

Smokeygirl:see u then! ;-)

As soon as I put away my phone the bell rings, singling the end of 1st period.

I walk right into none other than Frost.