Friends

I find a table to sit down, the tables are in squares so 4 people per table I look at the door as people rush in because they do not want to be late. Two boys and a girl sat at my table. One of the boys seem quiet but the other one seems outgoing and the girl also looks like she doesn't speak. I look around the classroom and everyone except my table looks like they fit in. To my interests they all look like jerks. The outgoing guy at my table asks "So what are you guys  here for.?" he jokingly says. The girl says "Reading" while the other guy  says "Math". What about you cheesecake. He says while smirking at me. " I have no clue I just moved here". I blush, while I say that. He says "I'm here for math and reading".

I ask " So what are you guys names?" "Victor" the quiet guy says. "Steven"the outgoing boy says. "Kim" the girl says. "Oh I'm Brooklyn." after I finish my sentence the teacher comes up in front of the classroom. " Alright,  Alright,  Alright settle down class, I'm Mr. Smith and I will be your teacher for the next couple weeks." as he continues "You may know you guys are now entering the 10th grade so no foolish business or you will not get your credit we have a new person this year and her name is Brooklyn Evans please stand up" everyone turns around and looks at me . A girl with a very angry and annoying voice says " Why the hell should we care who the fuck she is." I can already see must be the perfect popular one.

I sit back in my chair as everyone laughs. "How pathetic." I think I look up and nobody is laughing at my table. "Ms. Gray" Mr. Smith says while  hesitating.  Mr Smith gets up and passes around papers " I want to know what you guys already know." He says shaking. He gets out of the classroom fast but before he does he yells " YOU HAVE 45 MINUTES TO COMPLETE!!" The door slams and everyone gets up and throws the dumb test away. I am already too smart to do this. I grab my notebook and begin to doodle. I begin to sketch out "Ms. Gray" or I like to call her "Diva" I quickly close my notebook and look around the room by the time I look back the " Diva" is already looking at me dead in the eyes...