𝖲𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟥 : The COSMOS PALACE and The SERAPHIM.

The Cosmos Palace contains endless chambers for the various cosmic entities; the four known rooms are the Areios Pagos of the vanquisher of evil, the Hortus of Zane of Ferinthe, the Skene of the Judge of the Universe, and the Hieron of the Last Isariah of Mesiah. The others are absolutely unknown since they rarely expose their identities in public-the most notorious among the Chambre is the Hortus of the Zane of Ferinthe, who owns the flowers and grass that grow throughout the Cosmos Palace. Cosmos Anaktora or Ancient Palatium are discovered 24,898 miles away from the Earth; they are located beyond the solar system, however they are further distant than the location of the triplet stars.

Have you ever considered how huge the Cosmos Palace is? From the outside, it appears to be a regular Palace with a garden, ballroom, and dining area, but once inside, you enter the Grand Gate of Cosmos. Before reaching the Grand Gate, you must walk through the thirteen titans, whose duty it is to guard the gate from outsiders-these titans are not ordinary; in fact, the titans have the same strength as Chronos (King of Titans), who is commonly known as the Lord of Thunder's father; additionally, these titans are known as "Grandes dela Cosmos," which translates to "Great Titans of Cosmos."

Grandes dela Cosmos were made from Seraphim (The Zane of Ferinthe) cells; after descending from Cosmos, the Seraphim's body shattered, transforming her flesh into titans. After her reign as a Pillar of Holiness, the Seraphim summoned her "Children" to protect the Grand Gate, although according to Dr. Vesta Maurice, the Seraphim, also known as the "Mother of Titans," had many children, including the Sea Creatures/Titans and Earth Spirits.

In Greek mythology, Gaia is the Mother of Titans; however, when Gaia died, her body became a planet, which we call "Earth," but this type of earth is very peculiar, and we call it Pirveonesseri because the people are not called "Humans" but Pirveons-currently, the new mother of titans is the Seraphim, also known as "The Wish Granter of Holiness" or "Pillar of Misery and Holiness."

The Wish Granter of Holiness is neither human nor pillar, unlike the Twelve Pillars; instead, she is regarded as the Chief of Heaven or the Seraphim in the angel hierarchy; the Seraphim taught Dione to be the Lord of Puppets, and she is known as the Ferocious Puppeteer. Despite being the Creator's most holy creation, she continues to hold severe judgment or retribution, and her wrath is eternal. Have you ever heard of the Fallen Kingdom of Hua Gwang? It's a kingdom with a harsh emperor who deceived the Edens, out of rage the Seraphim murdered them using her voice.

And did you know the Seraphim's precious tears are quite valuable? These tears were like crystals, but they are important because they contain 100 million stargazers if sold in Cosmos Market, but they only cost 500 thousand Vertiums when sold in Pirveonesseri. The Sacred Items from the Cosmos are only valuable in Cosmos Market--the only thing you can sell in Pirveonesseri are the Sacred Weapons of the Fallen Deities or the crafted weapons of the Wish Granter of Craftsman.

| THE SACRED SERAPHIM |

The Seraphim is also known as 'the Zane of Ferinthe' and 'Wish Granter of Holiness, Youth, and Freedom'. She fell from Heaven to assist humanity in expanding their knowledge of advanced technology and mechanics, as the Wish Granter of Wisdom "the Scribe of Wisdom" had not yet been born or awoken from its slumber. The Seraphim jeopardized her divinity by falling, and she became a clueless infant. As she grew older, the Seraphim suffered too much trauma and abuse from her foster family, and she broke the Cycle of Abuse. She sooner encounter the lost wish granter "the Wish Granter of Salvation" and, as she fled without saying goodbye, she met the Aquamarium of Thousand Faces--at that point, the world had been regressed when she became a sacrifice to a cult to revive their majesty "Luminous Veiré Mjómille".

When Aurora awoke, she was startled to discover a young girl's head in front of her statue. "... ¿Qué he hecho? ¡EXPLÍQUEN ESTO, IMBÉCILES!" She yelled at them with a terrified expression.