|• INTIMACY OF EYES •| CHP 30:- TRUTH BY AARAV!!

CHP 30:- TRUTH BY AARAV!!

"Look into my eyes and tell me why you are upset because of my condition?"

Looking into his eyes full of confidence, she says...

"It's humanity, which you don't have. Okay, got the answer. Now, I am leaving. I have already informed Angad, okay."

She gets up, and she was going, that time Rivaan catches her hand. Ivani removes her hand and leaves.

Rivaan's POV: She was with me till now, does this mean she loves me?

Angad comes inside the room and says, "Bhai, What did you do to yourself ?"

"It's nothing, okay. Now stop asking this question, okay. Ivani has already asked too many questions."

"Bhabhi was here with you the whole night.", angad says in a teasing voice

"Ya, she was," said Rivaan with a hidden smile on his face.

"So, your expression tells me you are in love with Ivani bhabhi again," said Angad.

"Never, what she has done to me, I can never forgive her," said the rivaan, with anger on his face and in a very serious tone.

Angad's POV: How to tell this man that he is wrong, not Ivani bhabhi. Hope things get clear soon in his head.

"Okay, I will bring breakfast for you," said Angad..

Angad left to bring the breakfast.

...

"All men are the same," Ivani said as she reached her home with Amber.

"Means?"

"Oh, they can be such jerks sometimes. Feels like something is going between you and angad?"

"Um... we both are dating," said Amber with shyness.

"Are you serious"

"Yes luna"

"That's awesome! Angad is way better than his boss. I'm up for a treat right now!"

"Now ?"

"Ofcourse"

"Okay, let's party together. I'll get the food, okay?"

"Yesss, let's enjoy"

Amber left...

...

Angad opened the box of Porridge and keeps on the table

"It's porridge, you know I hate eating it", said Rivaan..

"If this wasn't your condition, I wouldn't have forced you. Come on, sir, eat it now!"

"I don't want to eat, and also take the discharge. I have a meeting, and I'm fine, so it's time for work now."