•Part~1•

~•1672•~

Taehyung ~

Taehyung's POV

The Thorn of Korea "Kim Taehyung"
He's 28 years old.A person with a cold attitude,who only cares about there love one he can even fight with God for his love ones but if he hate someone he will do it till his last breath..but he wasnt like this before his father's death and his incomplete past love..
Was on a Morning walk simply enjoying the peace. But the peace couldn't remain. The flashback of his father's death kept roaming in his mind.

~FLASHBACK~
•FEW WEEKS BACK•

There was a war between two Kingdom. One was "Cheonghwa" (Taehyung's One)
And their Enemy "Weongsun Kingdom". The scream of people Echoed in the kingdom as Taehyung father (The Late King) Had no choice but to come and fight against the enemy as there were very less soldiers left as half of them died. And even Taehyung's father got injured because of this sudden attack by the king of the enemy Kingdom .Taehyung was also fighting as his father fell on the ground He ran towards his father and put his head on his lap as his father said"Son I am sorry I couldn't make it and save the kingdom"
Taehyung said "father.. no you cannot leave like this you said you wanted to see my marriage you can't Leave"
His father said "son I know but my last wish is that you should get married to my my closest friends daughter and take my revenge"
Taehyung said "father I'll make sure that you wish that completed... I'll take your REVENGE.
His father Died....

~END OF FLACK BACK~

Taehyung was walking and thinking that" I have seen my father's closest friend but not his daughter I should talk to my mother about it"

~At the castle~
Taehyung's mother "Kim Jiyoung"
Was simply sitting and reading a book In her room taehyung asked to come in. His mother said " Yes son come..."
He came inside and sat infront of her and asked "Mother...."
His mother said "yes son What happened"
Taehyung said "mother as father's last wish to get me married to his closest friends daughter but I have seen his friend but not his daughter"
His mother said"hmmm I think it's time for you to get married as the king has to get married as soon as possible and even your father has chosen the bride for you.. today I will send few of the heads of management and all to ask for her to be the queen and your wife"
Taehyung had not choice but to agree as it was his father's last wish
He said "okay mother you can finalize everything and tell me"

ON THE OTHER SIDE•

YN~

Y/n POV

PARK YN... A girl with the softest heart you will find in the kingdom where she is well known for her kind hearted behaviour and respect that she give to everyone. Believe in love but her past did broke her but she didn't give up. Has a bubbly personality Raised by a single father as her mother left them for another man when YN was a young girl. She is 25 years old she loves her father more than anything in this world. She is a poet also well known for a poem in town. Simple middle class family she has brother Park Jimin also like her but a bit of trouble maker.

At her House
The few people that Taehyung's mother's sent we there knocking on the door few second later YNs father came opening the door he was shocked in the head of management and few more people from the castle came and said"yes... How may I help you?.."
One of them said while giving a tray of gold and some other precious stones " we are here to ask for your daughter Yn to be the queen of this Kingdom.."
Her father said "what I didn't understand what you said"
One of them again said "the late king's last wish was to get master ( taehyung) married to your daughter as your his closest friend.
Her father said" ohh I remembered.. thank you for coming but can you come tomorrow as I have to ask my daughter if she agree is with this marriage"
They said" okay will come tomorrow on this timing "
They bowed and left.
Her father goes to her.
She was sitting while writing her poem. She saw her father and said "did somebody come I heard the door knocking"
Her father said"yes.. remember my closest friend the late king.
YN said"of course how can I not remember him he was the king as well as your friend who adored me so much like you do"
Her father said "... His last wish was to get his son and you married and I'm sorry that I didn't told u earlier
YN was a lil shock as a father never talk about marriage because for past.
YN said " I need time to think about it"
Her father said"I hope you say yes I don't want to force you to get married but it was the late kings last wish and they can do anything to complete the wish who is better to say yes then getting forced."
YN said " I know but this decision change my whole life"

FEW HOURS LATER•

YN goes to her father and sat in front of him and said " father I have finalized what I want to do and my answer is........"

~ To Be Continued👀✨ ~

Recommended to read with music so it will feel little better or maybe realistic. I hope y'all will support me 🩷✨