Personal Profile

Name: Naruko 

Clan: Uzumaki, Namikaze

Gender: Female

Birth: October 10

Mother: Kushina Uzumaki

Father: Minato Namikaze

Brother: Uzumami Naruto 

Previous place of residence: Hidden Leaf Village

Current place of residence: Seoul (South Korea) 

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: Ruby blue

Hobbies: Singing, dancing, reading, cooking, meditation

Likes: Spicy Cheese Ramen, Kimbap, Mochi, IU's Songs, Naruto 

Hatreds: Konoha, the council, Danzo, hurting her loved ones, Sakura, Sasuke

Character: Naruko is a kind, humble and shy girl who loves her twin brother very much, as he is her only family, and she loves her friends except for Sakura because she always misbehaves with Naruto and her. After the Fourth Great War, peace came to Konoha, but the council, specifically Danzo, did not leave Naruko alone. Danzo wanted to force her to marry Sasuke in order to revive their friendship, and if she refused, she would be exiled. Naruto tried to prevent this from happening, but Naruko told him that she would rather be exiled than marry the arrogant Uchiha. In addition, she did not want to become a ninja in the first place. She wanted to become a famous idol like IU and Lee Hyori.  She was dating Neji and he was going to ask her to marry him after the war but unfortunately he died defending her and Naruto. It broke Naruko's heart because she loved him and before Neji died he told her that he wished her to find her happiness with another man after him. Naruko's voice was very beautiful in singing, just as beautiful as IU's voice, and she was also good at dancing professionally, like Lisa and Momo, so she decided to pursue her dream of becoming an idol, so she traveled to South Korea. She heard that Hype Entertainment announced a competition to nominate trainees to become idols.  Naruko went to the competition and introduced herself to the judges. They were amazed by her beauty. Naruko sang for them the song 10 Minutes by Lee Hiyori.  Naruko's voice impressed the judges and she passed the audition, so they appointed her as the new member of the group Le Sserafim.Naruko met the five members of Le Sserafim and became friends with them. They trained together, spent time with each other, and produced many songs such as Antifragile. Unforgiven, smart, easy And much more...
Meanwhile, Naruko was wandering around the agency until she reached the training room looking for her clothes. By chance, she found the BTS members training, so she entered and told them that she would take her things and go. Yoongi (Suga) couldn't take his eyes off her. She was a cute girl on the outside and inside. Although she was Japanese, she had the Korean beauty standards (white skin, heart-shaped lips, double eyelids, a face in the shape of the letter [V]), in addition to blue-eyed squirrel eyes, sunny blonde hair, and whisker marks that made her look like a fox. Let's not forget her sexy body, as if it were love at first sight. These features made Yoongi determined to make her his as soon as possible.

Friends: Kazuha Nakamura, Sakura Miyawaki, Kim Chae Won, Huh Yoon Jin, Hong Eun Chae, Jessi, Hwasa, Kim Jennei hyuna, jeon jungkook, jung ho-seok

Ex-boyfriend: Neji Hyuga

Lover: Min Yoongi