Chapter : 58 ✨Taeja's Wedding ✨

Aysha: Ziya meet H-Chul's daughter Sara and her Sister-in-law Jennifer

Sara: Omg!! Ziya is that you??? (hug)

Jennifer: Sara you know her?

Sara: Yes she's Taeh....-

Jenifer: Ok ok then side please, let me introduce myself.

***

Yusuf, Riya, Hobi, Hari enters the venue together. "Oppa!!" Ayaat ran and grabbed Yusuf's arm. "Oppa what are you doing here?"

Yusuf: Riya, wait here I'm coming now.

He left while holding Ayaat's hand. On the other hand, Riya almost cried seeing them so touchy. Because she noticed nowadays he talks to Ayaat a lot on the phone call and meet her at the hospital with food's.

Ayaat: Poor Riya, looks like she will cry.

Yusuf: (smiling) Stubborn girl will not hunt that she loves me too.

Ayaat: But what are you doing here?

Yusuf: I'm here to attend my friend's wedding -

She cut him off before he could finish his sentence.

Ayaat: Oppa do you remember Zayed Uncle and Aysha Aunty?? Their daughter Ziya is getting married. Ziya's family treats me like their own daughter. They will be very happy if they get to know about you. But I don't want to say anything now, I want to surprise them.

Yusuf: Well, I don't remember anything about them.

Ayaat: Yusuf Oppa don't worry you will remember everyone when you meet them.

***

Ayaat Hiba, Afiya, Sara, Riya, Hari, Jennifer, Mrs. Asia Sheikh, Aysha were sitting together, Aysha held Ziya's hand. Ziya's heart was pounding like nonstop.

Khadija Iqra Ziya daughter of late Muhammad Zayed and Aysha Iqra, do you accept Muhammad Kim Taemur, as your lawful husband with *** won Mahr, If yes, then say Yes I Do.

Ziya was looking at her lap while playing with fingers. "I.... I..-"

"Stop Cupcake.!!!!" (Shouts)

"Ju....Junaid!" (Ziya says with wide eyes)

"Cupcake how could you do this to me? I've waited for you almost 3 years and you're getting with this man."

"Ju.. Junaid..."

"Please cancel this marriage, I'll die without you.. I will die Cupcake."

Someone pulled Ziya's hand from behind and said, "Who are you Mr...? She is my wife, stay away from her."

"No she's not your wife because she hasn't accepted you as her husband yet."

Junaid went to grab Ziya's hand but he punched Junaid aggressively.